Send Free SMS upto 440 Characters Long [India Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Send Free SMS upto 440 Characters Long [India Only]

Hi all,

Just Stumbled upon a site *sms7.in which enables users to Send Free SMS to all Indian GSM and CDMA Mobile Numbers. This site is actually the free version of *bulksmsindia.mobi

You can send upto 440 Characters SMS for free to any Indian Mobile Number. The service also features SMS Scheduler and have accurate and fastly updating Delivery Reports!

Hope this service will ease your Pockets a lot and Helps you get connected with your near and dear ones for free! :grin:

Enjoy!!!

Source: *mrintech.com/send-free-sms-more-than-160-characters-to-mobile-number-india

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just send a sms.......it supports 138 characters long sms......not more than that......you can send scheduled sms & it allows 50 sms per day. It has some logout problem.when I logged out I got a 404 page not found error.

Hmm... how useful really is sending SMS this way ?
I guess this could be the poor man's email since even a guy with Nokia 1100 gets SMS instantly while only laptop/notebook/subnotebook/netbook/tablet/MID/high-end-phone users get to receive instant email.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is very useful to many. For eg .......when you are online & you need to sned a sms to your buddy why would you spend Re.1 or 50 paisa to send a sms when you can send it for free.

din

Tribal Boy
The info is sure useful, thanks for sharing it, but personally I never use such sites.

Whenever we send an sms through such site, they get a very good (active) list of mobile numbers. Of course they may not misuse it, but there is a chance. Before it was email spam, and I fear it will be sms / marketing call flood soon :(

But it may be just me - being paranoid.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The info is sure useful, thanks for sharing it, but personally I never use such sites.

Whenever we send an sms through such site, they get a very good (active) list of mobile numbers. Of course they may not misuse it, but there is a chance. Before it was email spam, and I fear it will be sms / marketing call flood soon :(

But it may be just me - being paranoid.

You are right sir but you can always subscribe to DNC registry to avoid telemarketing calls & SMS. Though subscribing to DNC registry will bar your no from receiving SMS from such free SMS sites.

For me www.indyarocks.com works well.

BTW how is the reliability of sms7? Do the SMS reach instantly? Do they reach if the recipient's phone is switched off?

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
Till now I have sent around 30-35 SMS using this service to both GSM and CDMA Numbers and all get delivered without any flaw.

I have sent 3-4 SMS with 300+ characters (but below 400 characters) and they also got delivered but after 4-5 Minutes, not instantly. Short messages gets delivered instantly

Why not try yourself!!! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom