SE Xperia neo @ 24,999 and Arc @ 28,999 - available as pre-order on Flipkart

pauldmps

Banned
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo Price In India: Buy Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

I knew that the phone will be overpriced.

edit: It also seems that SE Xperia Arc is also available for preorders for Rs. 28999.
*www.flipkart.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-arc-black-mobile-mobcv849gznhtk2f

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ace seems better for the price. Neo should be priced at 22k even if its preorder. when available freely, Arc should cost around 25k depending on the other manufacturers & Neo @ 20k will make more sense.

D

Deleted member 26636

i think it is better to believe samsung than sony ericsson...

vishurocks

Journeyman
Xperia neo and arc available on preorder

Just checked on flipkart that xperia neo and arc is avl for preorder. Neo @ 24999 and arc @ 28999 with estimated release in 2nd week of april. Overpriced for me. Share ur thoughts

k4ce

Youngling
Re: Xperia neo and arc available on preorder

think that is a reasonable asking price .... but finally flipkart is stepping upto the plate for indians ... even a year ago, this wasnt possible ... kudos to them ... respect

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is better to post mobile "launch and price" related news in the Mobile Monsters section itself. :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
what is the use of preordering? will there be a shortage of Arc or Neo? just you'll get the mobile a few days to a week early & all you need to do is pay ~2-3k more. for some this is a small amount but it still doesn't makes much sense.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am still SE fan and loved to see both of them...

Neo have a great cam and all the goodies...Arc have a nice shape and style

but preordering is real waste coz mobile price tends to come down first 2-3 month then settel at a price.:mrgreen:

Top Bottom