*rapidshare.com/files/117279903/DSC00053.JPG.html
*rapidshare.com/files/117280427/DSC00073.JPG.html
from my k750i
*rapidshare.com/files/117280593/DSC00030.JPG.html

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i love n73 stereo widening and it's 3D speakers !!!

sony might be good in sound clarity but if sony is 90 nokia is 85 there is not much a difference in sound and nokia phones are very loud

when my friends are sitting and they want some music i don't have to switch on the comp or the music player to play the songs my N73 ME is enough for them

N73 ME or any nokia + EP 630 fixes up the sound clarity issue also

it does not mean i does not like SE phones

i like them because of the way the menu open and that animated logo

and that sony ericsson symbol on that phone and on the handsfree :D

and the design of the phone

nokia decrease those show off thingy and try to insert features in place of them.

if you are more of a show off guy or a serious music lover or a photographer you want SE phones

but if our beyond them (geek) you want a nokia phone

yogeshm.007

The real Bond
SE always :cool:

But they need to dump the connector/port for charging/handsfree/data-cable found on present models. For this, Nokia/Motorola's approach is better (in their newer models).

ancientrites

In the zone
yay votes says it all.OFFTOPIC i own se w810i and k850i but my brother owns nokia 95 8 gb and he says his mobile is enough to beat entire se models because its the king of all mobiles.we both have lots of argument regarding which is better brands.My brother is gonna switch over to n96 once it releases.

Power UP

In the zone
SE vs NOKIA vs MOTO ??????????

lol each have different audience to please , each has its share of good and bad :D

kanewilliam

Broken In
Moto roks cool for moding very important for customizing according to our needs and and i have a rokr e6 and my second vote is for sony and i hate those nokia symbian

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^so???

you are not the only enlightened one in this forum dude.The people know their facts.You keep your statements to yourself. Better join a school and learn to spell properly..

Yea right. Carry on with your rubbish. I guess you havent heard of the G900/G700/P1/P990/p800/p910. Some people dont need smartphone functions, so they settle for feature phones. And one shoud know that a larger proccy doesnt mean better speed. And yea, netfront browser 8.5 in latest SE phones can play flash btw, Project capuchin ftw. Streaming youtube vids is an order of the day. Yea, they cant play Xvids or divx but they play most formats which are sufficient for mobile viewing.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^so???

you are not the only enlightened one in this forum dude.The people know their facts.You keep your statements to yourself. Better join a school and learn to spell properly..

Yea right. Carry on with your rubbish. I guess you havent heard of the G900/G700/P1/P990/p800/p910. Some people dont need smartphone functions, so they settle for feature phones. And one shoud know that a larger proccy doesnt mean better speed. And yea, netfront browser 8.5 in latest SE phones can play flash btw, Project capuchin ftw. Streaming youtube vids is an order of the day. Yea, they cant play Xvids or divx but they play most formats which are sufficient for mobile viewing.
To whom are you saying this?

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
for me its just Nokia.I've been using Nokia fones since ages.its true that few hav managed to piss me off like the N95 8GB but others hav satisfied me.and now with all the mods/hacks available for s60v3 Nokia is the best for me.
havent used SE.
have bought a new Moto and i'm liking it very much especially the music and style quotient.also spend my time modding and skining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom