Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
the 6630 costs 2000???

get me 10..i will sel them off at 200% profit.. :D

and due..the w810 cam is way better than the 6630...get ur stats right..and dont argue without any facts..

J

JEskandari

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

u r comparing a tablet pc to a phone?? :D

gud going dude...yea..nokia needs something like that..do u want me to show u a SONY VIAO tablet pc???

dude..i want to see a phone..not a tablet pc...for gods sake..
Since When Nokia N-Serries Considered as Tablet PC :mad::mad::mad:
Good Try But You Failed if in it's name there is the Word "Tablet" it won't necessary means a tablet PC

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LOOOOOLLLL...!!!!!

dude..u have gone blind in support of nokia..the N810 is a tablet pc..not a phone..thats why i couldnt find it listed in gsmarena..u cant make calls with it..

get a life.. :D

J

JEskandari

the 6630 costs 2000???

get me 10..i will sel them off at 200% profit.. :D

and due..the w810 cam is way better than the 6630...get ur stats right..and dont argue without any facts..
not better than n 73
you cant deny that according to my link W810I is about 500-600$ while N73 Is About 300-400 $
while 6630 is about 200$

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^^w810 500-600$??
thats leven more than my k850..lol..u arwe getting it all wrong...may be a dead link..

but in india..the w810 costs 8.5k and the 6630 is discontinued..happy now??

J

JEskandari

LOOOOOLLLL...!!!!!

dude..u have gone blind in support of nokia..the N810 is a tablet pc..not a phone..thats why i couldnt find it listed in gsmarena..u cant make calls with it..

get a life.. :D
your site has problem here is the link by the way nokia sell it online for 440 $ how much sony Ericson planned to sell it's Xperia X1 when it come out
*www.nseries.com/index.html
you see it's a nokia N-Series which no one who is sane tell they are Tablet PC

^^^^^w810 500-600$??
thats leven more than my k850..lol..u arwe getting it all wrong...may be a dead link..

but in india..the w810 costs 8.5k and the 6630 is discontinued..happy now??
have you read my posts i said 6630 is not asuitable comparisson ,a suitable comparisson is N73 which is 200$ cheaper than W810i

do you know your Future Phone Even can't compete with N-800

Last edited by a moderator:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^the link u gave me is completely MISLEADING... :X

the w810 is a 2 mp phone while the n73 is a 3mp phone..do u get me???

nd u dont have ur basics right..the n810 is a tablet and not a hpone..do i need to shout it out again and again...ask any member out there...

J

JEskandari

^^^the link u gave me is completely MISLEADING... :X

the w810 is a 2 mp phone while the n73 is a 3mp phone..do u get me???

nd u dont have ur basics right..the n810 is a tablet and not a hpone..do i need to shout it out again and again...ask any member out there...
ou can deny it it's anokia N-series go at nokia site and look for yourself.
and no sane person call a nokia N-series a tablet PC

and how a 1.3 mp phone can be compared with a 2mp phone but 2mp pfone cant be compared with a 3mp phone?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
which is a 1.3 mp phone?? :O

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N810

The Nokia N810 is an Internet appliance from Nokia, announced on October 17, 2007 at the Web 2.0 Summit in San Francisco. Despite Nokia's strong association with cellular products, the N810 is not a phone. It allows the user to browse the Internet and communicate using Wi-Fi networks or a cell phone via Bluetooth, and is small enough to fit in a pocket. It builds on the hardware and software of the Nokia N800 with some features added and some removed.

will u please shut up now..my head is pounding thanx to ur idiocy..man!!..sum peaple really want to make a fool of themselves..

Last edited:
J

JEskandari

which is a 1.3 mp phone?? :O

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N810

will u please shut up now..my head is pounding thanx to ur idiocy..man!!..sum peaple really want to make a fool of themselves..
1.3mp mean megapixel .
and you can yourself shut up ,i don't know about you in my university if my reference was wikipedia they throw me out of the class. specially when the wiki article could not provide any separate source for it's claim like what happens in this instant.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^^LOL...u want more references??? u want to make a bihgger fool of urself???...my pleasure...

i m not naive enuf not to understnd tht mp stands for megapixel..

*www.nseries.com/index.html#l=products,n810_wme,demo

that should be enuf IMO.. :D

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
thats the funniest quote i have ever seen..W810 cam sucks??? lol..

have u come across the 5700 cam??or the 5310?or the 6300?? or ne other bloody nokia phone in the marker..the w810 is a world best seller..and every cell addict knows how it performs as a cam..so please!!!

Pic taken from W810I 2.0 MP

*images6.theimagehosting.com/DSC00189.393.th.jpg

Pic taken from N72 2.0 MP

*images6.theimagehosting.com/24052008057.th.jpg

Now SE FAN never challenge me :D

if you want i can give some more examples that W810I camera sucks

loool

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
wait till an hour or tommorow it's my brother phone