screen capture soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Screen Capture?? You mean pics?? Why don't use you just printscreen key on your keyboard?? Nothing need to be installed(instead of just the OS) for working.

If you want video then I'd suggest Camstudio.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
better, when the error box appears, press
ALT+printscreen
and only the active window/dialog(the error box in your case) will be selected.

sygeek

Technomancer
Just press printscreen/ALT+printscreen. Open mspaint, paste the picture and save it. As easy as that.

But if you insist on trying apps,
*www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/instant-screen-capture-upload-and-sharing/
*shup.com/

Gollum

Collector
meh, haven't any of you ever heard of FRAPS?
it can capture screen shots and even take high resolution video of whatever you are doing in the screen, like playing nfs of doing copy paste etc.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
with a watermark. also videos are of 30sec or so. registered version are free from such terrible limitations.

mrintech

Technomancer
The Best in class:

* TechSmith | Camtasia Screen Recorder Software, Home
* CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software

sygeek

Technomancer
Guys! He just wants a simple software to capture the screen, not record one. Don't suggest him such sharewares.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
SyGeek said:
Guys! He just wants a simple software to capture the screen, not record one. Don't suggest him such sharewares.
Cam Studio is good for most purposes except gaming where it hits the performance hugely and reduces performance.

FRAPS is the ruler in gaming sphere. Nothing else beats it :wink:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, they are already available in the OS but those 3rd part apps provide a lot of extra and necessary features ;-)

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am using snagit 10 for capturing screens for user manuals at my office...superb software...lots of options:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom