Scjp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
If one has his fundas clear, no matter which book he studied from, Object will always be an instance of a Class, does one even then need specialized study material for such exam, like the books earlier named by some of the forum members? :confused:

OP
mad_max

mad_max

Journeyman
i think thats when you're going to do the exam without actually learning the language,scjp covers every core concepts of java SE(or so i heard) but you really don't have to learn all that to do the exam and i think thats where those books come in i think

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I'm currently following "Java2:The Complete Reference" By Herbert Schildt. bought it back in my 5th Sem. when had Java as a subject. Now in my NIIT course, JAVA is going on and they have given 2 books by Sun Microsystems having code 'SL-275' on them which the NIIT teacher say is the exam code for SCJP exam. In my opinion thogh the books are completely **** and waste of paper. Not even UML code is proper let alone the actual JAVA code. I will give the SCJp exam but just want to know if my current book is going to be enough or gonna need those 'Certified Dumps' ?

OP
mad_max

mad_max

Journeyman
eheh kewl:D btw is that wood or some composite material? can't do a decent copy without knowing that;)

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Its 3 pieces of "Nuwood" Plyboard cut according to the dimensions of the corner. A layer of Sunmica on each plyboard piece. You can also opt for Teak ply instead of Sunmica. Rest a bit of polishing etc. oh! BTW the lumbar support is given by Euclyptus stumps.
Don't have Blueprints(destroyed them so that nobody in my city could copy 'em) otherwise would have mailed it to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom