SB mobo Under 5.5k

aadi24

Right off the assembly line
Hey everyone!
Me hitting again:C_moneymouth: Well can anyone suggest a good Motherboard to go with i5 2500k? My budget is 5.5k at the max! :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
K series SB cpu's should be used with P67/Z68 mobos but at 5.5k you can't find any P67/Z68 mobo.

increase the budget and get this Asus P8P67-M @ 7.9k or get Intel DH67VR @ 4.5k ;-)

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yes, k series with a H67 mobo is not a good idea. You can only utilize the HD3000 graphics and can't really OC your proccy. SO, its better you if get a P67 mobo as topgear has suggested above.

For 5.5k you can get H67 mobos:
Intel DH67BL-B3 @ 5.5k
or
Intel DH67VR @ 4.5
or
Asus P8H67MLX @ 6k (has only 2 RAM slots unlike the above which have 4 RAM slots)

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
Re: PC Buying Guide - July 2011

Hey everyone,
Can you people suggest a good Motherboard for i3 2100 up to 6k :), i mean the best value for money kind of! LGA 1155 preferably.

AFAIK, Intel DH67VR-B3 - Rs. 4500 is a decent mobo, with USB3.0 & Sata 6GBPs etc...etc...

But do let us know what is basic usage ??? Like Gaming or Handling Multi Threaded Apps... or any future upgrades are expected or not...

Better to create a separate thread for the above instead of asking it in Buying Guide.

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare

AFAIK, Intel DH67VR-B3 - Rs. 4500 is a decent mobo, but do let us know what are the other requirements like USB3.0 & Sata 6GBPs etc...etc...

Better to create a separate thread for the above instead of asking it in Buying Guide.

Intel DH67VR-B3 does have USB3.0 and SATA 6 Gbps.:)

d3p

PowerHouse

Thanks for the correction, i meant something else actually....

anyway edited..

Top Bottom