Sarabjit Singh dead

Anish

Spectre
I sat back and read the whole thread.
India didn't react when our fishermen were captured and tourchered by sri lankan military.
India didn't react when a whole ethnic group is murdered by present srilankan government. Instead they welcomed the president of lanka with red carpet.
Its obvious that India will remain silent for this murder.

No matter how hard we discuss about this, no point in discussing. India is ruled by under achieveres and childish rulers.

I agree on the fact that we lack unity. One this point Pakistan clearly wins, no matter their motive is bad/good/psychotic, they have unity in that.

I don't even see Russia supporting India nowadays as before, ever since India entered in deals with the US.

God help India.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Pakistan is united whther it is good or bad intentions, we indians have lot of problems, we see pakistani cricketers, filmstars, actor coming here and make a joke of us. no way india is not capable of diont anything not even in this time. Pakistan, Bangladesh are Islamic country they have full support from all Islamic world, where as India dont know what to do and where to go for help. Indian politicians are more interested in their minority (which is second largest majority in county) vote banks. no way india can handle Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Srilanka at the same time.

So please leave us alone, we dont want to fight, we are followeers of non Violence, so morale is............ India is not safe for Hindus, Sikhs or true patriots of nation, but hey is there a nation really, we have Gujaratis, Marathis, Bengali etc but no Indians

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Pakistan is united whther it is good or bad intentions, we indians have lot of problems, we see pakistani cricketers, filmstars, actor coming here and make a joke of us. no way india is not capable of diont anything not even in this time. Pakistan, Bangladesh are Islamic country they have full support from all Islamic world, where as India dont know what to do and where to go for help. Indian politicians are more interested in their minority (which is second largest majority in county) vote banks. no way india can handle Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Srilanka at the same time.

So please leave us alone, we dont want to fight, we are followeers of non Violence, so morale is............ India is not safe for Hindus, Sikhs or true patriots of nation, but hey is there a nation really, we have Gujaratis, Marathis, Bengali etc but no Indians

Agreed. This is why I hate the IPL. It gives me an impression that the country is divided and it promotes internal rivalry.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
chalo bahi sab apne ghar ke aas paas bunker bana do, ya fir religion change karlo, ya fir plastic surgey karke chinese ban jao

dan4u

Took Off!!!
I never appreciated PAK or their motives. I just appreciated them coz of their Unity. They all are fighting together, not like us. Our Politicians are busy in raising funds in swiss banks & eating our own hard earned money.

Its not an individual war out here. Is it ??

No matter how hard we discuss about this, no point in discussing. India is ruled by under achieveres and childish rulers.

I agree on the fact that we lack unity. One this point Pakistan clearly wins, no matter their motive is bad/good/psychotic, they have unity in that.

God help India.

I really wouldn't call Pakistan's desire to harm India unity, they have many separatist movements in Balochistan and Waziristan..... Pakistan is still trying to justify its existence, they tried to assimilate with the Arabs, which didn't work out, now they're teaching Chinese in their schools. corrupt politicians are everywhere, be that India or Pakistan. The only unity Pakistan has is saying "Hindustan murdabad", on all other issues that do matter they fall apart...

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

sikhs are not safe from hindus or congress led govt

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ottawa dialogue. Denmark, canada and us are trying to solve indo-pak problem.

Meanwhile in j&k jails, indians have attacked suspected pakistani bomber

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Ottawa dialogue. Denmark, canada and us are trying to solve indo-pak problem.

Meanwhile in j&k jails, indians have attacked suspected pakistani bomber

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
yeah, i have posted a link above ,
we can go for the full body for an eye instead of an eye only :twisted:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Like laila- majno, romeo-juliet, jodha-akbar are all eternal examples of undying love, india-pakistan is worldwide eternal example of undying hate

Srsly, while we fight, the whole world laughs at us, when they are not scared of nuclear winter that is

You need two hands to clap

Top Bottom