Sarabjit Singh dead

d3p

PowerHouse
Till now we've won all wars against them, we have also made a different nation out of their land so i dont think you can say . sometimes they have had diplomatic wins. right now no country wud want to be like pakistan. its not only a problem for us but for the world. everyday bomb blast take place there. it is in this regard that our govt should b extra cautious when it comes to its citizens... its not too late even now, we can capture whole of that country

I don't want to change the way you look at Pakistan or a Country supporting terrorism. Also i never told they won wars !..

Every bomb blast that happened in India is not done by Pakis or Some other nation. Its directly or indirectly done by Indian himself to either gain sympathy in politics or to gain people's attention. The recent bomb blast in Bangalore is a live example of it. I don't support or talk in favour of Pakis, but we too are equally responsible.

Regarding capturing or vanishing a nation out of the world map. I have only one thing to say. If US is losing market because of Chinese Products, that doesn't mean US will attack China to Vanish or to stop it.

We in India too have Terrorist & Extremist to do most of the damage.

funskar

Padawan
Its only CONGRESS who is responsible for such impotent attitude towards Pak and China...They executed Afzal/Kasb after spending crores and after so many years..
The fear of losing their "specific religion" vote bank drive them nuts !

Who can forget .. that digvijay n our home minister giving respect like sahab n ji to afzal ,osama

d3p

PowerHouse
Who can forget .. that digvijay n our home minister giving respect like sahab n ji to afzal ,osama

After watching CNN-IBN news channel for almost 1hr during my lunch time, I get to know about the High Security in the Indian Jails with Pak Prisoners.

P.S : Now indian govt. is providing them world class facility to stay.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Till now we've won all wars against them, we have also made a different nation out of their land so i dont think you can say . sometimes they have had diplomatic wins. right now no country wud want to be like pakistan. its not only a problem for us but for the world. everyday bomb blast take place there. it is in this regard that our govt should b extra cautious when it comes to its citizens... its not too late even now, we can capture whole of that country

A war is the last thing anyone wants now. Also, I don't think we can take the whole of their country without significant losses, not that India will ever do anything like that. As for bomb blasts, there are at least 3 bomb blasts in Arunachal Pradesh everyday (from what I hear), India cannot resolve such internal issue, what makes you think they can resolve international disputes like this? This case will go cold pretty soon, trust me.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I don't want to change the way you look at Pakistan or a Country supporting terrorism. Also i never told they won wars !..

Every bomb blast that happened in India is not done by Pakis or Some other nation. Its directly or indirectly done by Indian himself to either gain sympathy in politics or to gain people's attention. The recent bomb blast in Bangalore is a live example of it. I don't support or talk in favour of Pakis, but we too are equally responsible.

Regarding capturing or vanishing a nation out of the world map. I have only one thing to say. If US is losing market because of Chinese Products, that doesn't mean US will attack China to Vanish or to stop it.

We in India too have Terrorist & Extremist to do most of the damage.

now you're changing lines...first you were appreciating pakistan. if you didn't meant winning as winning wars then what were you saying? were you talking about diplomatic things or something like cold war?? we all are aware that there are definitely terrorists in our own country... fyi daud ibrahim is an indian :-D. but what im trying to say is that country has sick intentions for us and it is not healthy .. indians should try to become like americans and attack , reason is already there and they dont have forge it like weapons of mass destruction :-D. coming to domestic terrorism , naxals are a good example... if anybody wants to hurt india why does pakistan blindly support it like khalistan, kashmiri separatists,etc. india also did it in past but it shud b clear to pak that we have moved on. but 2013 has already shown enough that india should attack and capture all of pakistan and destroy all its nuclear installations

funskar

Padawan
After watching CNN-IBN news channel for almost 1hr during my lunch time, I get to know about the High Security in the Indian Jails with Pak Prisoners.

P.S : Now indian govt. is providing them world class facility to stay.

yeah:-D .. It's all due to congress specific religion vote policy no matter if the country or any other religion has to
suffer..

They will only keep talking what happened in gujrat(2002)
In assam n kerala these ghusbaithias had killed our indian citizens.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
A war is the last thing anyone wants now. Also, I don't think we can take the whole of their country without significant losses, not that India will ever do anything like that. As for bomb blasts, there are at least 3 bomb blasts in Arunachal Pradesh everyday (from what I hear), India cannot resolve such internal issue, what makes you think they can resolve international disputes like this? This case will go cold pretty soon, trust me.

north east is already neglected territory by indian administration i agree...but pakistan is something we can handle quite well....if u want this case to go soon then it will definitely go soon... it comes down to that u dont feel the pain unless someone close to u is brutalised

funskar

Padawan
it comes down to that u dont feel the pain unless someone close to u is brutalised

I was surprised when i watched on tv rahul gandhi met sarabjit's family:eek:
months before sonia gandhi/rahul gandhi cancelled several appointments of dalbir kaur due to time problem:cry:

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
yeah:-D .. It's all due to congress specific religion vote policy no matter if the country or any other religion has to
suffer..

They will only keep talking what happened in gujrat(2002)
In assam n kerala these ghusbaithias had killed our indian citizens.

congress is not morally bound to talk about gujarat riots when it itself failed to handle sikh massacre and this massacre was a baap of gujarat one...but still they sh!t about gujarat everyday.. i hate congress to the guts

d3p

PowerHouse
Even if you don't like what i just posted, doesn't change anything. I too personally hate, what they are doing or have done with our nation.

But as an Ideologist, i feel thats the only place where we lag & they win.

What i meant was "Pakistan has atleast one big problem to deal with & that is India. And Entire Pak is behind that objective with all possible strength" That's called UNITY my friend.

Whereas in india, the sensation last for few weeks as long as its under the Media Scanner. Once its old people forget.

now you're changing lines...first you were appreciating pakistan. if you didn't meant winning as winning wars then what were you saying? were you talking about diplomatic things or something like cold war?? we all are aware that there are definitely terrorists in our own country... fyi daud ibrahim is an indian :-D. but what im trying to say is that country has sick intentions for us and it is not healthy .. indians should try to become like americans and attack , reason is already there and they dont have forge it like weapons of mass destruction :-D. coming to domestic terrorism , naxals are a good example... if anybody wants to hurt india why does pakistan blindly support it like khalistan, kashmiri separatists,etc. india also did it in past but it shud b clear to pak that we have moved on. but 2013 has already shown enough that india should attack and capture all of pakistan and destroy all its nuclear installations

I never appreciated PAK or their motives. I just appreciated them coz of their Unity. They all are fighting together, not like us. Our Politicians are busy in raising funds in swiss banks & eating our own hard earned money.

Its not an individual war out here. Is it ??

funskar

Padawan
congress is not morally bound to talk about gujarat riots when it itself failed to handle sikh massacre and this massacre was a baap of gujarat one...but still they sh!t about gujarat everyday.. i hate congress to the guts

Yeah .. And congress is only the culprit for what happened to kashmiri pandits n hindus in ap/keral/assam.
The day Khangress will get buried India will start to shine:)

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
What i meant was "Pakistan has atleast one big problem to deal with & that is India. And Entire Pak is behind that objective with all possible strength" That's called UNITY my friend.

Whereas in india, the sensation last for few weeks as long as its under the Media Scanner. Once its old people forget.

I never appreciated PAK or their motives. I just appreciated them coz of their Unity. They all are fighting together, not like us. Our Politicians are busy in raising funds in swiss banks & eating our own hard earned money.

Its not an individual war out here. Is it ??

pakistan is itself so divided that you cannot call them united. they call themselves an islamic nation but see how many muslims are getting targeted on a daily basis due to these blasts. their so called unity is nothing much but an obsession which can be quenched with one big foot if india takes the step... we have devastated that country in the past and now we should complete our work of wiping out pakistan all out..forget what america and rest of the world will react....

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
pakistan is itself so divided that you cannot call them united. they call themselves an islamic nation but see how many muslims are getting targeted on a daily basis due to these blasts. their so called unity is nothing much but an obsession which can be quenched with one big foot if india takes the step... we have devastated that country in the past and now we should complete our work of wiping out pakistan all out..forget what america and rest of the world will react....

A few small skirmishes does not cause a dent in a huge country like Pakistan. Even the Kargil War was not a huge setback. Also, flirting with nuclear war is not a wise move for any country.

d3p

PowerHouse

Do you think its a Pocket Tank Game ?? You throw a Potato bomb & everything is wiped out ??

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@theterminator,no offense but you don't have any idea about how wars are fought in real world(blame it on flashy media & hollywood).you keep saying India should capture Pakistan & its nuclear installation when you don't even know what is the exact procedure for starting a war.rest assured that there will be no full scale war between India & Pakistan unless there is a WW III & India & Pakistan are on opposing sides.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Do you think its a Pocket Tank Game ?? You throw a Potato bomb & everything is wiped out ??

so d different variety of weapons that we have are all part of a video game... they r just made of plastic and they can do harm only in virtual world.

A few small skirmishes does not cause a dent in a huge country like Pakistan. Even the Kargil War was not a huge setback. Also, flirting with nuclear war is not a wise move for any country.

its not a few small skirmishes, pakistan shud've never existed if it weren't for the british.. this country has been stabbing at the india from decades and you call them small skirmishes...

@theterminator,no offense but you don't have any idea about how wars are fought in real world(blame it on flashy media & hollywood).you keep saying India should capture Pakistan & its nuclear installation when you don't even know what is the exact procedure for starting a war.rest assured that there will be no full scale war between India & Pakistan unless there is a WW III & India & Pakistan are on opposing sides.

like u have some crystal ball that is telling u that.. no one can predict the future

Thunder

Journeyman
They behead our soldiers‚ Support Anti-Indian Movements in our country‚facilitate Cross border terrorism and now this. And what have we done? Apart from not playing cricket and hockey with them. Our government is shameless and lacks a person with balls.
Tit for Tat.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
why can't we make pakistan non-existent? chamel singh was brutally murdered just few days ago, 2 indian soldiers beheaded from our own territory and who can forget brutality gutted to captain saurabh kalia and 5 others 1999?

that's too much too say ....

instead of feeling bad for sarabjit singh , I feel good ..he freed from living hell

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
I agree with whitestar_999 on that one. Most of us don't even realise the procedure of 'war' and understandably so. Full scale war between two countries capable of causing nuclear devastation is not an option and I don't think it's going to happen either. Only way forward is diplomacy(which this government seriously lacks) and dialogues.

If india were to capture pakistan what would India do with it? As of now it has pakistan on its border and then it will have afghanistan. How does that make anything better? We can't even handle our domestic problems like Naxals properly and how can you expect these very same people to manage problems like taliban? Don't forget china in this mix as well. An open supporter of pakistan and china as of now is way more powerful than india.

Top Bottom