Sarabjit Singh dead

d3p

PowerHouse
There is a theory that Osama doesn't exist and he was an excuse created by Bush to invade Afghanistan.

Also, India will never become an offensive civilization, at least not under democracy.

Collateral damage in Nuclear war is destruction of everything. Nuclear war between India and Pakistan alone can end the world.

This is beyond his understanding...

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
There is a theory that Osama doesn't exist and he was an excuse created by Bush to invade Afghanistan.

Also, India will never become an offensive civilization, at least not under democracy.

Collateral damage in Nuclear war is destruction of everything. Nuclear war between India and Pakistan alone can end the world.

being violent not means going nuke everytime... i said at the start that we should destroy the nuclear bases of pak and then with heavy artillery we can capture it.. :p
yeah, there's also a theory that 9/11 was perpetrated by america itself n it was all to invade iraq, afghanistan...
all i can say to these is :clap2:

This is beyond his understanding...

it is well under my understanding , u dont need to worry about me , look after urself....

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
being violent not means going nuke everytime... i said at the start that we should destroy the nuclear bases of pak and then with heavy artillery we can capture it.. :p
yeah, there's also a theory that 9/11 was perpetrated by america itself n it was all to invade iraq, afghanistan...

it is well under my understanding , u dont need to worry about me , look after urself....

As if Pakistan won't see this coming? We still have no idea how many ISI spies are operating in India.

I understand your sentiment, but under current circumstances it is not really worth risking such extreme steps.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nuclear war between India and Pakistan alone can end the world.
you were on the right track until i read the above.there is also a theory that illuminati is still controlling the world & moon landing was faked.if someone still doubt the existence of osama then he has more issues to worry about than writing on forums about his theories.also world is not going to end by a nuclear war between India & Pakistan.it will take a full scale nuclear war between USA & Russia to do this.

logout20

Journeyman
:rofl:
This helps me & few more here to Project you & your view childish....

Pak don't have anything to loose. Do they ??? but India has lot to loose other than Gain.

What will India gain, after capturing Pak ?? May be vanish pakis from Pak.

What will india loose during this situation ?? Few Metropolitian cities, NCR, Business Corresponding in the areas infected, Innocent lives & lot more.....

If that you called as Gain, then many here will call that as Loss.

agree...

Real action.collateral damage.world war 3...we attack pak...china and bangladesh will attack us.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Burn down neighbour's house fire will spread to your own

China - we need to counter string of pearls

There is a huuge gap between our geopolitical aspirations and the reality, but this can be achieved through better diplomacy, not with force

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Also note that the US has allies to the north and south and oceans to the east and west, so it cab concentrate its armies elsewhere, India does not have that luxury. We have to look out for Pakistan and China simultaneously. Pulling out troops to concentrate on one enemy is risky.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
that means we lack on all counts- be it diplomacy or weaponry and anybody , whether pak or china or even sri lanka , can do whatever they want and because we dont have the luxury so we can sit back n watch

d3p

PowerHouse
that means we lack on all counts- be it diplomacy or weaponry and anybody , whether pak or china or even sri lanka , can do whatever they want and because we dont have the luxury so we can sit back n watch

:rofl:

If you don't have the luxury, then HOW will you sit back & watch ????

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
wow..this thread has descended to madness..people calling for nuke retaliation...Wiping them off the planet..time this thread is moved to fight club...:lol:

Nuke war will kill us both...don't know how this idea even came about...

munish51

Broken In
The unfortunate death of sarabjit singh again highlights how ordinary citizens have actually become the biggest victims of an intractable rivalry. But the most
disappointing and shameless point is that our government is still silent.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
wow..this thread has descended to madness..people calling for nuke retaliation...Wiping them off the planet..time this thread is moved to fight club...:lol:

Nuke war will kill us both...don't know how this idea even came about...
this idea is not an invention in this thread , it has always been in the domain

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Was watching news during lunchtime and they were calling him "Shahid". What is it exactly that he did that he is being declared a martyr? Unless he really is a RAW agent.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
this idea is not an invention in this thread , it has always been in the domain

which one??The nuclear war thing???India has a no first use policy anyway...so bad luck...my point was how a sarabjit singh's thread turned into a nuke/wiping off the planet thread...

Was watching news during lunchtime and they were calling him "Shahid". What is it exactly that he did that he is being declared a martyr? Unless he really is a RAW agent.

Ahh India....So now next we are gonna see his billboards in every street where the politicians will call him a martyr of India

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
which one??The nuclear war thing???India has a no first use policy anyway...so bad luck...my point was how a sarabjit singh's thread turned into a nuke/wiping off the planet thread...

Ahh India....So now next we are gonna see his billboards in every street where the politicians will call him a martyr of India

If you read all posts then you wouldn't be asking this question , anyways it's not just related to Sarabjit Singh .. Pakistan has been consistently committing atrocities like beheading our soldiers in our own territory and taking the head with them, brutally murdered another prisoner chamel singh , always trying to infiltrate militants from LOC....

So .. chalo atleast somebody did something ...
now we're ready for some media debates :-D ...

Pakistani Prisoner Sanaullah Attacked in Jammu Jail | India | www.indiatimes.com

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

lol heavy artillery u serious???

you were on the right track until i read the above.there is also a theory that illuminati is still controlling the world & moon landing was faked.if someone still doubt the existence of osama then he has more issues to worry about than writing on forums about his theories.also world is not going to end by a nuclear war between India & Pakistan.it will take a full scale nuclear war between USA & Russia to do this.

nope world won't end but it will giv every fckin nation in the world to test their warheads......

so let me get this straight ... u all r saying india cannot be aggresive?
no we can't with current scenario we definitely can't

Top Bottom