Sarabjit Singh dead

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It was inevitable, yes, but I don't think the situation would have been different if BJP were in power either.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
why can't we make pakistan non-existent? chamel singh was brutally murdered just few days ago, 2 indian soldiers beheaded from our own territory and who can forget brutality gutted to captain saurabh kalia and 5 others 1999?

d3p

PowerHouse
why can't we make pakistan non-existent? chamel singh was brutally murdered just few days ago, 2 indian soldiers beheaded from our own territory and who can forget brutality gutted to captain saurabh kalia and 5 others 1999?

You are talking as if every indian Holds the trigger of a Deadly Missile....

Sarabjit Singh : RIP.

d3p

PowerHouse
Its a very Sensitive topic to discuss about. I can't justify whether he was actually an Indian Spy or a Farmer, who got drunked & found himself outside the Border.

But with the torture he must have gone through, He deserve to die. Sorry but, that's the only way to frame it.

Spy or Outsiders in Pak are treated in that way. *No Human Rights applicable.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
a traditional hindi idiom:"ab pachhtaaye hout kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet"
translation:no point in regretting after the deed is done

all this talk of getting tough with pakistan is useless now that pakistan has nuclear capability(& a bit better than India for that matter).best both countries can do now is small & localized cross border firing involving regular army men.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
so it means india should sit back and enjoy the show with popcorns and watch real life saw movie with its citizens being the victims

d3p

PowerHouse
so it means india should sit back and enjoy the show with popcorns and watch real life saw movie with its citizens being the victims

If you dig, then there are lot of Unsung Heros like Ravinder Kaushik, who were never recognized as agents from RAW. What happened to the Black Tiger ??

What Indian Govt. did for him ??

Read in wiki about him.

Quoting one of his letters, before his death.

In one of his letters he wrote,

"Kya Bharat jaise bade desh ke liye kurbani dene waalon ko yahi milta hai?" (Is this the reward a person gets for sacrificing his life for India?)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Sigh. Next twitter trend detected.

cold war ii. Indo - pak nuclear warfare can destroy the world. Dialogue is the only way out. Will help if politicians on both sides stop fuelling the fire for the sake of vote banks.

We cannot prosper after destroying our neighbours.

The problem is that a jailed person was attacked by other jailed people. Happens in our jails too.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
If you dig, then there are lot of Unsung Heros like Ravinder Kaushik, who were never recognized as agents from RAW. What happened to the Black Tiger ??

What Indian Govt. did for him ??

Read in wiki about him.

Quoting one of his letters, before his death.

thats my point , enough is enough. india should attack the nuclear installations of pakistan & then capture the whole country.

Sigh. Next twitter trend detected.

cold war ii. Indo - pak nuclear warfare can destroy the world. Dialogue is the only way out. Will help if politicians on both sides should stop fuelling the fire for the sake of vote banks.

The problem is that a jailed person was attacked by other jailed people. Happens in our jails too.

But the problem in that is the attack (a very simplistic word) took place only because of indian identity...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
thats my point , enough is enough. india should attack the nuclear installations of pakistan & then capture the whole country.

But the problem in that is the attack (a very simplistic word) took place only because of indian identity...

India will never do that. India has always been a defensive civilization as have all the kingdoms of old in this sub-continent.

Indian identity as in?

d3p

PowerHouse

What will Indian Govt do after capturing the nation called Pakistan ???

Indian Govt Can't change the mentality of Pakis. Can they ???

Telengana is always a debate-able topic since last 2-3yrs now in Parliament. Did Govt. do something for that ??? Lot of issues similar, which i don't want to wank about.

Did they able to change the mentality of Thousands of Kasmiri's ??

Indian Govt = Fail !... Coz its constituted by YINDIAN's. There is no such thing called as Equality & Strength in a place called India.

Atleast appreciate Pak, they have a common problem with India & indians since 1947. They are fighting for it with good unity.

Last edited:
OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
India will never do that. India has always been a defensive civilization as have all the kingdoms of old in this sub-continent.

Indian identity as in?

sarabjit, chamel singh were brutalised only because dey were indians

Atleast appreciate Pak, they have a common problem with India & indians since 1947. They are fighting for it with good unity.

i dont like what u wrote there... pak is a stupid country and is obsessed with india. praising them only makes matters worse.

d3p

PowerHouse
sarabjit, chamel singh were brutalised only because dey were indians

i dont like what u wrote there... pak is a stupid country and is obsessed with india. praising them only makes matters worse.

Even if you don't like what i just posted, doesn't change anything. I too personally hate, what they are doing or have done with our nation.

But as an Ideologist, i feel thats the only place where we lag & they win.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Even if you don't like what i just posted, doesn't change anything. I too personally hate, what they are doing or have done with our nation.

But as an Ideologist, i feel thats the only place where we lag & they win.

Till now we've won all wars against them, we have also made a different nation out of their land so i dont think you can say . sometimes they have had diplomatic wins. right now no country wud want to be like pakistan. its not only a problem for us but for the world. everyday bomb blast take place there. it is in this regard that our govt should b extra cautious when it comes to its citizens... its not too late even now, we can capture whole of that country

Really? What proof do we have of this? No one is even sure if he was a spy or not.

Again, what do you base this on?

does one has to be a spy in order to be brutalised? did india do anything of the sort with kasab or khalil chisty?
why do you think pak isn't a stupid country? i have given my explanation above and also its only the first time an elected govt completed its full term. Imo its an insane country.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Its only CONGRESS who is responsible for such impotent attitude towards Pak and China...They executed Afzal/Kasb after spending crores and after so many years..
The fear of losing their "specific religion" vote bank drive them nuts !

Top Bottom