Samsung Trying to kill Wave owners by letting everyone upgrade to WAVE 2.0

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Don't mind, but this is a totally bullshit article.

The upgrade is not to Wave 2.0... its for BADA 2.0, which will be rolled out to all devices. Entry level handsets like Wave 525 and Wave 533 might not get all the newer features of highend phones like the original Wave S8500 or Wave II S8530. But their updates will matter, because BADA 1.0 and 1.2 are crap.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
completely agree with AndroidFan

@socrates: I have seen your posts in here lately. They are more like one-liners. Could you please post sufficient amount of article in here and give the source below it?

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
completely agree with AndroidFan

@socrates: I have seen your posts in here lately. They are more like one-liners. Could you please post sufficient amount of article in here and give the source below it?

My post always contain the source. Many times more does not have to be said as the article says it all.

Don't mind, but this is a totally bullshit article.

The upgrade is not to Wave 2.0... its for BADA 2.0, which will be rolled out to all devices. Entry level handsets like Wave 525 and Wave 533 might not get all the newer features of highend phones like the original Wave S8500 or Wave II S8530. But their updates will matter, because BADA 1.0 and 1.2 are crap.

The article maybe BS for I don't think that Samsung is so stupid to do harakiri but your first line of your second para above has an error, the rest after that is correct AND mentioned in the article. :)
That story presumes that Samsung is trying to edge customer with older phones (cheaper editions) to upgrade to Wave 2 ie buy a new phone hopefully Wave 2.

Last edited:

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Yup, it's upgrade to BADA 2 no WAVE 2
though I will be more than happy if they upgrade my WAVE 1 to WAVE 2 :-D

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
Yup, it's upgrade to BADA 2 no WAVE 2
though I will be more than happy if they upgrade my WAVE 1 to WAVE 2 :-D

Wave 1 is going to get this upgrade. That story presumes that Samsung is trying to edge customer with older phones (cheaper editions) to upgrade to Wave 2 ie buy a new phone hopefully Wave 2. What a presumption :D

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: Samsung Trying to kill Wave owners by letting everyone upgrade to BADA 2.0

corrected the thread title.

and thats the plan of all mobile companies. at least the old Waves will be able to enjoy some BADA 2.0 love, Android mobiles from Samsung are not that lucky.

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
corrected the thread title.

and thats the plan of all mobile companies. at least the old Waves will be able to enjoy some BADA 2.0 love, Android mobiles from Samsung are not that lucky.

Wave 1 is going to get this upgrade. That story presumes that Samsung is trying to edge customer with older phones (cheaper editions) to upgrade to Wave 2 ie buy a new phone hopefully Wave 2. What a presumption :D

Your title is easier to understand & straight forward unlike the one given by the article :) That story presumes that Samsung is trying to edge customer with older phones (cheaper editions) to upgrade to Wave 2 ie buy a new phone hopefully Wave 2. What a presumption

Last edited:
Top Bottom