Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread

rider

as Kratos
Get a GS4, wait for folks to crack boot loader and build AOSP :D

GS4 with AOSP for $649

#FAIL (for US residents )

hey pratyush! where you get all the latest news about tech? You brought the news GS4 GE first in the morning. Share your secret buddy. :D

rider

as Kratos
How can I download the new hangouts app from android. It's unavailable in playstore now.

OMG! Google Talk is now replaced with Hangouts.

amjath

Human Spambot
Yes me too not able update hangouts..:(

Rolling out if u cant wait, uninstall Talk using Titanium Backup then Fresh install Hangouts from Play Store.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.talk

Get a GS4, wait for folks to crack boot loader and build AOSP :D

GS4 with AOSP for $649

#FAIL (for US residents )

Nexus is selling @ $ 350 I guess, if u sell S4 GE for at least $ 450 no one ll buy Nexus 4. Thats y its priced high

pratyush997

Inactive
Rolling out if u cant wait, uninstall Talk using Titanium Backup then Fresh install Hangouts from Play Store.

Nexus is selling @ $ 350 I guess, if u sell S4 GE for at least $ 450 no one ll buy Nexus 4. Thats y its priced high
SO that very few folks buy " GE" of S4 :p

rider

as Kratos
I don't think so. S4 GE will be super hit because of great hardware with stock jellybean. It's a new nexus in disguise. It will get all future updates like Nexus devices.
Pratyush you forgot one thing if anyone will try root and unlock his S4. He will lost manufacture warranty of his phone. So better for him to get a blotware free S4 GE for 649$ in US. :)

rider

as Kratos

But for Titanium Backup the phone should be rooted first. :?

pratyush997

Inactive
I don't think so. S4 GE will be super hit because of great hardware with stock jellybean. It's a new nexus in disguise. It will get all future updates like Nexus devices.
Pratyush you forgot one thing if anyone will try root and unlock his S4. He will lost manufacture warranty of his phone. So better for him to get a blotware free S4 GE for 649$ in US. :)
Warranty is be regain by re-locking Bootloader, flashing Stock rom and acting like a super noob @ Service center :p

amjath

Human Spambot
Warranty is be regain by re-locking Bootloader, flashing Stock rom and acting like a super noob @ Service center :p

Exactly no guy in service centers gonna restart ur phone to download mode and check for Custom Binary Count

S3 was Designed for Humans and S4 is Designed for Nature :p

Samsung Galaxy S4 is the first smartphone to get TCO certification - GSMArena Blog

rider

as Kratos

I don't think this trick will work in US. Rules and regulations are strong there.
And Only a few people know this man. In US most the consumers get an iPhone like Grand in India. :lol:

lordvader

Right off the assembly line
Looking for a 8000mAh or higher battery for the Galaxy S4
hoping with NFC :)

Wonder if there are out any or coming out soon ?

Thanks

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Still better to get S3 at 25k rather than S4 for 35k there is not major difference to justify extra 10k. Also i read in a few forums that S4 sometimes lags due to bloated Touchwiz UI.Has anyone here experienced this?

Top Bottom