Samsung Galaxy S II

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I understand ur point buddy....but no body will like a 50k phone in their pocket
but 50k desktop/laptop everybody knows...

but only a tech savvy will know the price of 50k cell phone not other layman users...:lol:
No layman wants to buy a Galaxy S II.. Also, like previously mentioned, the phone is gonna cost close to 30k :)

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
if s-2 comes for 30k...then mini shuld be out for 25k...if that happens...s-2 would be the best vfm phone around in that range and force other companies to lower their costs...

pauldmps

Banned
If the SGSII is priced at 30k, the Mini should be under 20k. In that case, it will sell like hot cakes. Now will Samsung price the Mini at that price given that it will compete with the SG SL ?

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Heh.. Even the Galaxy S was on pre-order for 50k ;)

Trust me, I have some inside info.. Should not cross 30k (maybe a couple of k here and there) on India launch (April).

If it do launches with a 30K price tag then its is a pretty decent price given the, hardware its coming with ....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
price i want to see these launching at:

Galaxy S2: 35k
Galaxy S2 mini: 27-28k (challenging SE Arc)

also S2 won't launch at 30k. looking at the specs, 35k fits the bill better.

kalpik

price i want to see these launching at:

Galaxy S2: 35k
Galaxy S2 mini: 27-28k (challenging SE Arc)

also S2 won't launch at 30k. looking at the specs, 35k fits the bill better.
Lets see! My sources tell me otherwise, but of course they could be wrong :)

kalpik

I'm almost 100% sure the version of SGS II launching in India will be the Super AMOLED Plus, Exynos SoC one.. :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
GS II will come S-AMOLED + coz the LCD is not yet released officially, but after the release of the LCD version it will replace the LED ones, that's why you have to buy it at first lot :)

kalpik

Hmm.. Here's the source: *twitter.com/#!/Praval/status/50872043201236992

This guy arranges Samsung PR events in India..

Oh, and yeah, learn to respect your sources ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ thanks for uncovering your anonymous source.

you always tell source but never told which, nor gave any clue. sorry but didn't mean to disrespect anyone :smile:

kalpik

Well, I could name him as the conversation happened on a public medium (Twitter).. As for some other sources, you cannot really name them.. And yes, I have other sources too :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Frankly speaking I don't believe S II will come 2 months late here. :)

On pre order and these Prices seem correct.
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
Samsung Galaxy S II (Black) (Unlocked)

Soumik

Padawan
So, we should be expecting a price of 30K or wat?
That would be great, cause that would mean the mini price would be around 22-24K :D
ANyways... if it doesnt get released soon india, be sure it will be a nvidia tegra 2 batch.

Top Bottom