Video - 1080p@30fps
OS - Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
CPU Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 proccessor, Mali-400MP GPU, Orion chipset
BATTERY - Standard battery, Li-Ion 1650 mAh

Checkout the entire demo here(GSMArena)

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Samsung Galaxy S-II(GSM-Arena)

50k. That's way too much. Must be the costliest in a long time.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
Re: Samsung Galaxy S-II(GSM-Arena)

Price is even cooler. About INR 50k in UK.

50k :shock:??? are u serious?? where did u get that from??? why would one spend 50k on a cell phone...its just dual core not hex-core:grin:

Also read about Galaxy s2 mini....it has some pretty awesome specs too...hope it comes arnd 25k(just in my dreams though);-)....check out the specs..

*www.thinkdigit.com/FCKeditor/uploads/Galaxy-sii-mini-600.jpg

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Galaxy S II will be around 30k when launched in India (most probably in April)..

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Let's hope so. But the Samsung's plan to launch Galaxy S II Mini may mean that they want to ask for a huge price for the GSII & offer GSII Mini for those who can't afford that.

@abhidev
That's the pre-order price in UK. Read in Engadget.

I think I opened a thread regarding GSII Mini, but nobody noticed it.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/138307-galaxy-s-ii-mini-leaks.html

ithehappy

Human Spambot
When I saw the title of this thread I thought OP already purchased it :), anyway, you guys are dreaming about the Price? I mean how you guys think that it will cost 50K in Indian market? Well just converting a EURO/British Pound to INR doesn't mean anything. Of course it will be costlier than others, but I think it shouldn't cross 32-33K by any means, just a week or two to get proved :).
Gsmarena says hTC Incredible S is 520 EURO, that means 33,250 INR, now what's the actual price of Incredible S here? It's Rs.27,000 (in stores Price will be lesser for sure), so Gsmarena mentioned it about 22% higher :). I am saying this a bit hard coz this info's will lead to a wrong conclusion.
BTW- I am getting one as soon as it releases. Will be a big update from my Wave.

Last edited:

kalpik

If the euro equivalent crosses 50K (though I am not sure what the source is) there is no way India price be 30K ....

Heh.. Even the Galaxy S was on pre-order for 50k ;)

Trust me, I have some inside info.. Should not cross 30k (maybe a couple of k here and there) on India launch (April).

pauldmps

Banned
It is not about what the price should be but what the price actually is. I know that it should be priced at 30-35k max. But ultimately its Samsung who decides the pricing. With SGSII Mini, I feel Samsung has different intentions.

The price I was talking about was the pre-order price in the UK, not what GSMArena states. The good news is that now the price is reduced from £599.99 to £539.99. That is about 40k INR.

*www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/189...d-Sim-Free-Unlocked-Mobile-Phone/Product.html

kalpik

50k is the total price of my config...
And that is relevant how?

It is not about what the price should be but what the price actually is. I know that it should be priced at 30-35k max. But ultimately its Samsung who decides the pricing. With SGSII Mini, I feel Samsung has different intentions.

The price I was talking about was the pre-order price in the UK, not what GSMArena states. The good news is that now the price is reduced from £599.99 to £539.99. That is about 40k INR.

Samsung Galaxy S II i910 16GB / Android / Sim Free / Unlocked Mobile Phone - Mobiles at Play.com (UK)
UK prices are *always* the highest! Plus, that's the pre-order price.. I'm telling you it *will* launch close to 30k ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
You cannot put your Desktop/Laptop in your pocket, can you now?
I understand ur point buddy....but no body will like a 50k phone in their pocket
but 50k desktop/laptop everybody knows...

but only a tech savvy will know the price of 50k cell phone not other layman users...:lol:

Top Bottom