Samsung C100 review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
yes

x100 is anytime better than c100 but when i purchased c100 in 7200 ( 11 months back) that time x100 was for more than 8.7K so i took it.

and frankly to say that x100 is rich in features but lookwise c100 is cool.

it is called as Female Peace.

i simply love it.

i will use it for one more year and then my target will be something more than 2 or 3 megapixel camera phone with minimum 256 MB native storage.

avi

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yup but still lacks out on Ir Port and the interface sucks compared to C100 but still i have to give a Big Thumbs up for Its memory capacity :D

avi_avadhut

Broken In
ya 200 SMS compare to 50 in c100.

but it is enough.

unless you have camera in your phone and mp3 support i dont think you need more memory than c100 is having.

what u guys think.

avi

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
X100 is better C100 because:
* MMS suport
* Local language menu (Tamil, marathi, hindi, another lang think it's bengali)
* Bigger screen size
* Better sounds and good speakers

But C100 is sleek and lighter than X100.

daj123

Journeyman
drgrudge, C100 is so sleek and slick that it drives all the girls wild with jealousy :lol: Its more of a fashion statement than a phone ;)

avi_avadhut

Broken In
great

guys,
i never thought that my phone will attract this much reply.

great.

for me it is cool phone.

I agree that X100 is more better than this then there are more better phones are also avaliable with slight price change.

still i love this small sweety.

avi

allindrome

Journeyman
Well as a matter of fact the X100 is my phone as well as I had mentioned earlier, so I would like to say a few points in its defence.

It has a WAP 2.0 browser compared to C100s WAP 1.2
It has a 9Mb memory compared to C100's meagre 760kb.
It has 900mAh battery capacity compared to c100s 780mAh
It has a much faster menu response compared to C100.
It has a 5.5h talk time compared to C100s 2.5h
It has a 360h standby time compared to C100s 90h
Of course it has MMS.
And it weighs only 9g more than C100.
C100s IrDA does not support communication with other phones and only works with the PC.So you have to purchase a IrDA port for your PC as well whereas it is possible to get a cheaper data cable for the X100.

So it is a better choice compared to C100 considering that it is only 1k costlier.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
great

hey,

It has a WAP 2.0 browser compared to C100s WAP 1.2
It has a 9Mb memory compared to C100's meagre 760kb.
It has 900mAh battery capacity compared to c100s 780mAh
It has a much faster menu response compared to C100.
It has a 5.5h talk time compared to C100s 2.5h
It has a 360h standby time compared to C100s 90h
Of course it has MMS.
And it weighs only 9g more than C100.
C100s IrDA does not support communication with other phones and only works with the PC.So you have to purchase a IrDA port for your PC as well whereas it is possible to get a cheaper data cable for the X100.

So it is a better choice compared to C100 considering that it is only 1k costlier.

great comparisio.

now no one will say anything.

enjoy your phone :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
allindrome said:
So you have to purchase a IrDA port for your PC as well whereas it is possible to get a cheaper data cable for the X100.

Well agree with all of the rest but here there's a teeny weeny correction.....Even c100 has a data Cable for its Connectivity support....Btw Irda Dongles are now Cheaper and are quite enough for C100's Transfer Via Pc :D

Btw The Menu response in both phones is quite fast as i have compared both of em but found c100 to be quite Easy to use at first....plus C100's Menu Style is far better than X100 and The Design Rocks too....So Both cell's are grt in its own place :p

Harman

Right off the assembly line
Koi Electrifing hai kya??

Yep!

whatever, it belongs to samsung :? !

Afterall a gud phone.. I downloaded 30+ mmf ringers 4m tagtag.com/melenets and 15+ wallpapers..

C100 gulped it all, though became reasonably slow..

only prob is dat my datacable does't support charger feature..

can any1 help me out by sending me the pin-assignment of C100??

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom