Saawariya on Blu Ray!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

upendra_gp

In the zone
Read the full news here
*www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=791

Well if anyone's interested get it! It is may be the first hindi film to be released on Blu Ray!

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
but its a very suckin movie. i wonder if any1 wil waste their money on such dumbo movie

I heard the movie has very good songs and audio tracks. So I think blu-ray will help us enjoy better quality music while watching the film than ordinary DVD-DL Video

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
joh enjoyment INOX mein dekhkar bhi nahin aaya, toh Bluray mein kaisay aayegaa. 2-3 songs ke liya poora din kyon barbaat karna chaahte ho?

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
This movie rocks...

as he aready told it is an art movie, a dream, afairy tale

its not for common people...

its just for a special class people...

i liked the movie a lot

and I m telling u this guy will become next superstar...look at his acting...awsome...

iamtheone

Journeyman
This movie rocks...

as he aready told it is an art movie, a dream, afairy tale

its not for common people...

its just for a special class people...

i liked the movie a lot

and I m telling u this guy will become next superstar...look at his acting...awsome...

yea it IS indeed for a special class of ppl (the inmates of banana republic););).....
ranveer kapur??the next super star??WHOA....

*after washing mah face and having a disprine*

common man...the guy looks gay.....and he tries to copy hritik roshan every second of his screen tym.....

i wonder whos gonna waste his money on getting even a pirated cd of the movie....leave alone the blue ray version......
and OSO was definately better than sawaria which makes OSO the second worst movie i ever layed my eyes upon

Last edited:
i cudnt watch this movie for even 20 mins!!!
i got out of the theater after bearing this crap for even 30 mins!!
this movie deserves a 1.4MB floppy not a blue ray.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
jis kisi ko bhi ye movie pasand aaya HE SHOULD GO TO Psychiatrist!!! SERIOUSLY :mrgreen:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I wish to see movies like Taare Zameen Par, Chak de on bluray/HD-DVD. Only films like these are priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom