Rs 6 crore van for Ajmal Kasab - the terrorist !

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
why dont they just kill him and get it over with....

heres my prediction for the future...this trial will go on for 2 years in mumbai high court, then kasab will give plea in supreme court, after 5 years supreme court will give decision to hang him, then he will make mercy petition to the president, and then he will live forever......For e.g. Mohd. Afzal, accused of attack on parliament..

p.s. need more people like Narendra Modi, for eg. Sohrabuddin.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I believe all these jaahil jihadi terrorists should be declared dead and used for science experiments! If they are expendable then why waste them?

Yeah, donate every organ of them to the person in need. These asslols will be useful then.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Holy **** ! a bullet does not cost that much. So why not spend a bullet on that ****ing
terrorists head.

rosemolr

Journeyman
don't be mercy less..why should the indian government should shoot him...he should Die slowly Every person should get a chance to kill him.. Kill him with slow poison or throwing stones..or cut his arms legs..and let him die in the public..He don't know what is mercy..and should die like a Dirty Bi^6ch in the road..Just think about what he had done..FU****g Ba**T**d!..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
don't be mercy less..why should the indian government should shoot him...he should Die slowly Every person should get a chance to kill him.. Kill him with slow poison or throwing stones..or cut his arms legs..and let him die in the public..He don't know what is mercy..and should die like a Dirty Bi^6ch in the road..Just think about what he had done..FU****g Ba**T**d!..

You are talking in some barbaric language. We are a civilized people.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I think there is better and useful way, like using his organs and sending his body to medical institutions for experiments.

Latest news is:

Mumbai suspect denies all charges

*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45507000/jpg/_45507941_006640598-1.jpg

The leading suspect in last November's deadly attacks in the Indian city of Mumbai (Bombay) has pleaded not guilty to all the charges.

Mohammad Ajmal Amir Qasab told the court in India's financial capital: "It's all wrong. I'm not guilty."

Wtf ? Do we need more proof than that picture.

mediator

Technomancer
:D That one really had me in splits, "denies all charges". What next? Human rights activists back to their favourite game and song? OR Kongress repeating another Afzal? May be they'll convert him into an Indian citizen in lieu of vote banks inviting all the other jaahil jehadis who might give up 'jihaad' and sing 'Kongressaaye namah". :oops:

rosemolr

Journeyman
@ ^^if he had killed one of your friend what will be your response..don't tell me that i will forgive him and tell him " son its ok..don't do it anymore ok" hell no..you won't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom