Rocksmith 2014 progress report

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Where did you get the "you and your friends" page? I never got anything like that.

BTW small world, betirockz is my younger brother :) he's the guitarist of the family

Rocksmith? 2014 Edition | Learn Guitar and Bass | Official Site | Ubisoft® is the page, just login to uplay at the top right corner

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Where did you get the "you and your friends" page? I never got anything like that.

BTW small world, betirockz is my younger brother :) he's the guitarist of the family

Rocksmith? 2014 Edition | Learn Guitar and Bass | Official Site | Ubisoft® is the page, just login to uplay at the top right corner

i dont know when i added him lol
i havr sent a pm to you. check it out.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Got it.... Thanks Gollum

Btw if you are into customs then someone just made a new one for chasing cars - snow patrol. Awesome fun to play

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Got it.... Thanks Gollum

Btw if you are into customs then someone just made a new one for chasing cars - snow patrol. Awesome fun to play

I dont like the customs that much as they are badly made and have full difficulty.
Its difficult to learn songs with them.
I Play a song a day and never repeat the same song as I am easily bored.

- - - Updated - - -

Got it.... Thanks Gollum

I dont like the customs that much as they are badly made and have full difficulty.
Its difficult to learn songs with them.
I Play a song a day and never repeat the same song as I am easily bored.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Some are bad, but then there are a few that are really well made. Atleast it gives you the option to try out the more popular songs.

bhadkow

Broken In
Slightly off topic but, this is amazing. Hope we all get there someday :p
[YOUTUBE]1boUYB9LFJY[/YOUTUBE]

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Singing along means you have to carry two different tunes simultaneously. You'll be able to do it for songs where the entire song is already in muscle memory. Try with some simple songs... Very simple ones

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Does no cable patch work good with the game or i have to get real tone USB cable ? If so , then from where can i get one ?

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Get the realtone cable... Its absolutely worth it. Plus the game is awesome, the developers deserve the money

It seems all the indian sites, flipkart, amazon and all seem to be stockout. I didn't think the game would sell so well

Last edited:
OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Get the realtone cable... Its absolutely worth it. Plus the game is awesome, the developers deserve the money

It seems all the indian sites, flipkart, amazon and all seem to be stockout. I didn't think the game would sell so well

they did not stock it very well
i think ps4 version is still there.
you can buy that just for the cable and play the game on pc.
if you want, even lend the game disc to gollum

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
i already have pc and ps3 version. i also have 2 real-tone cables. but i am too selfish and greedy. so i bought another guitar so that i wouldn't have a cable without a guitar. :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Its not available anywhere in india . Well nothing can be done , Will continue my justin guitar lesson journey .