require Laptop for 50k with custom spec..

khmadhu

change is constant!!
Hi

My friend is looking for laptop with below custom spec:

preferred brand: Dell, Acer,ASUS,HP
Budget 50k
purpose: CAD/CAM (mechanical design), and general purpose

14'' HD LED Sceeen
4 GB Ram DDR3 1333mhz
2nd gen i5 processor 3 MB cache memory
>320GB HDD, 7200 RPM
Graphics card: good one with 1 GB memory
USB ver 3 (4 ports)
HDMI port
wifi n, bluetooth ver 3
10/100/1000 LAN
camera 2mp
DVD writer

searched in net but not able to find 14'' with 7200rpm HDD!
please suggest one..

Last edited:
OP
khmadhu

khmadhu

change is constant!!
@chintan thanks for the suggestion,

it has 500GB HDD 5400rpm and 0.3 Mega Pixel web camera, i am looking for 7200rpm HDD and 2 Mp webcam

any other option..?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
2mp web cam is still very uncommon. Except that this laptop has got everything you want. VPCCA15FG : C Series : VAIO™ Laptop & Computer : Sony India

Niilesh

Padawan
2mp web cam is still very uncommon. Except that this laptop has got everything you want. VPCCA15FG : C Series : VAIO™ Laptop & Computer : Sony India

+1
Go for this it has 1.3 MP web camp and Back-lit KB and all other things you want But I saw it's 15.5 inch version and didn't like its colour, only black looked good.

OP
khmadhu

khmadhu

change is constant!!
thanks guys.. looks like Sony is the best option.. only problem with sony is its service.. as many of my friends experienced..

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
thanks guys.. looks like Sony is the best option.. only problem with sony is its service.. as many of my friends experienced..

try asus k53sv or if you can increase your budget a bit you can also go for hp dv6 6165tx it will cost you around 54k

Last edited:

randomuser111

Technomancer
thanks sujay.... but Indian sony version and the US one have sizeable difference in make.

Proof please ? You should not post such statements unless you have some proof. All Vaio machines except the Z are made in the same plant in China and ships to every market including US and India from there with the differences in the models only relating to installed software and keyboard language.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
thanks sujay.... but Indian sony version and the US one have sizeable difference in make.

You're wc, But most sony's don't have any difference, be it Indian or US version. BTW which US version are you talking about? Link?

No problem with service man.

try asus k53sv or if you can increase your budget a bit you can also go for hp dv6 6165tx it will cost you around 54k

OP's requirement- 14" , 7200rpm HDD which 6165tx doesn't has.

Last edited:
Top Bottom