Reliance Joins Fair Usage Policy ( CARTEL ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
WTF i am using reliance 500 rs plan 75 kbps unlimited ... now tell me the limit this plan has...

this a$$holes must die.....

but there official site does not say anything about it...

*www.rcom.co.in/Communications/rcom/broadband/broadband_con_postpaid.html

din

Tribal Boy
Oh no, Airtel, TATA and now Reliance ?

Unlimited with limit :mad:

Really hope BSNL does not do this ...

krinish

Journeyman
Is this applicable for Night unlimited and day limited.

Im with BSNL, IF BSNL come up with this FUP, will the 2:AM to 8:AM unlimited be also with FUP?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Shouldn't be. It's already a capped plan, why on earth would they want to cap an already capped plan? If they cap the NU plan as well, then I would loose all faith in this country's internet services.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^Shouldn't be. It's already a capped plan, why on earth would they want to cap an already capped plan? If they cap the NU plan as well, then I would loose all faith in this country's internet services.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/MirrorFaith-1.jpg

Rahim

Married!
^Itna khush kkyun hai tu?
BSNL would definitely join them as we all need internet so if all the alternative companies follow the same rules then we have to get used to this stupid loot. We dont have any hope.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
The only hoep would be mass migaration to Sweden :D

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Not necessarily. Just because private companies are doing it, doesn't mean government owned ISP's would follow suit. NU plan is supposed to consist of a free time allocated in the existing capped download plan. It makes no sense to cap this plan.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
i hope BSNL doesnt join the FUP else all my pc gaming is doomed.
also a max upper cap of 10Gb is really too small.if something like GTA IV comes up then we r gonners.:(

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
also a max upper cap of 10Gb is really too small.if something like GTA IV comes up then we r gonners.:(

ya u r right...

and airtel has a section for games download nad multiplayer...

wht the hell r these isp tthinking ..

when all other countries are having massive multiplayer gaming.. we are stuck with still flash games online...

red_devil

Back!
hellgate said:
also a max upper cap of 10Gb is really too small.if something like GTA IV comes up then we r gonners.

mate, thats why they like to call it FAIR USAGE :|

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
TRAI where are you? The internet in India is pathetic as it is & this corporate mafia is ruining it all the more.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
mate, thats why they like to call it FAIR USAGE :|

Fair Usage my foot.
if they r all that concerned bout stopping piracy then why not block p2p/other such sites from where piracy spreads.
atleast that way we'll be able to find a work around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom