Reliance Internet Hacked By Anonymous India..and also BIG Cinemas Hacked, Crucial Information Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Re: Reliance Internet Hacked By Anonymous India..and also BIG Cinemas Hacked, Crucial Information Le

@AnonymousGuys if you are reading this can you please hack Reliance in such a way that our speed becomes very fast and remove the FUP? Thanks :)

iinfi

mekalodu
Re: Reliance Internet Hacked By Anonymous India..and also BIG Cinemas Hacked, Crucial Information Le

using reliance dongle to check ... all sites working ...
vimeo is also working ... so that means ... anonymous still owns ...

bsnl had blocked vimeo ...did reliance also block vimeo ..

gforz

Maximum GAME

A lesson for other ISP's to know.Dont mess with people else they'l be screwed.:enforcer:

iinfi

mekalodu

:-d:-d:-d + 100

Working here on BSNL...its not blocked.
oh .. its working now ...
few days back it was blocked with a clear msg stating "blocked as per court orders"
they mite v got scared of the hackers group ... which bsnl engg will work on a weekend? huh!!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

cool story bro
this is the reason I dont trust giving my Credit Card details to yindian sites, have irrational fear that it wudnt be really secure from their end, and now it turns out that it wasnt that irrational.

Why to blame yindian sites for this? Its well known that these guys can hack foreign sites too. We have had plethora of examples.
Every thing which is so called 'yindian' does not sucks.

reddead

LoSt!

i ve got reliance BB and got no such message....

Sujeet

Undead!!!

LOL the mods and some members have been seriously influenced by Ico's 'ways',atleast in name.

I dont see any harm in using the term India.or Indian
LOL you wont be saving yourself from the blame of offending some less Evolved fellow citizens of your own country.

Face it.:wink:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

anonyomous should hack swiss banks and post all account details of all indian netas on a govt. website
then government will block all torrent sites FOREVER :D :D
i hate anonyomous because they don't really stand for free speech...........
their definition of free speech/freedom of expression seems to be
freedom to download copyright material from the Internet without any legal punishment
B@$[@r|)s

as if the "hackscepades" really make any difference to the Aam Neta
it only makes difference to Sonia G. and "The Turbanator" and some of the intelligent netas who have cabinet portfolios

and now maybe for Anil/Mukesh Ambani

Sujeet

Undead!!!

anonyomous should hack swiss banks and post all account details of all indian netas on a govt. website
then government will block all torrent sites FOREVER :D :D
i hate anonyomous because they don't really stand for free speech...........
their definition of free speech/freedom of expression seems to be

B@$[@r|)s

as if the "hackscepades" really make any difference to the Aam Neta
it only makes difference to Sonia G. and "The Turbanator" and some of the intelligent netas who have cabinet portfolios

and now maybe for Anil/Mukesh Ambani
Anonymous Dont Have Supercomputers Like jaguar to Bruteforce the 256 Bit encryption.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

^about which point of my post are you saying this??
Anonymous Dont Have Supercomputers Like jaguar to Bruteforce the 256 Bit encryption.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

"We are a Legion" <-- :lol:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

About the name is it 'Anonymous India' or I should say some kid who think themselves as great hacker?

FAIL!!

Sujeet

Undead!!!

About the name is it 'Anonymous India' or I should say some kid who think themselves as great hacker?

FAIL!!

Even if they are so called "Kids."
They are doing something in contrast to some lazy chickens.:wink:

And what they have done is no Kid-Game anyway.
You dont end up hacking websites of Giants like Reliance with some google dorks and DDoS tricks.

Its not a Indian Government Site they are hacking which are lol to Deface.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

omg catch up graphic cards help a lot in crunching now
the impossible has been pushed up from 6-8 chars go change all your passwords

kony's zombie kid army... this is what it is doing

pro-active users, nothing against em, time to get popcorn and enjoy the show, because you never know what the next hivemind target will be

Why to blame yindian sites for this? Its well known that these guys can hack foreign sites too. We have had plethora of examples.
Every thing which is so called 'yindian' does not sucks.

hmm never trusted twitter for example, wasn't affected by any of the XBL hax, but was still careful to use another (6 char, fail I admit) pass for that one... trust Amazon and iOS and nothing else
just trying to be safe here, know its an illusion that can easily go

but still, its specifically not availing the option of booking a ticket in a theater or train because of security concerns here its doubting the new fangled infrastructure, not our tried and tested... ahem... culture

Sujeet

Undead!!!

omg catch up graphic cards help a lot in crunching now
the impossible has been pushed up from 6-8 chars go change all your passwords

kony's zombie kid army... this is what it is doing

pro-active users, nothing against em, time to get popcorn and enjoy the show, because you never know what the next hivemind target will be

Why Broken Statements all the time.
I mean it sometimes so difficult to understand what you have written.:confused:

Quad Way GTX680 SLI vs K/JAGUAR/Cray.X in number crunching.:razz:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

^Harden Up: Can We Break Your Password With Our GPUs? : Need A Locksmith?

Sujeet

Undead!!!

^Harden Up: Can We Break Your Password With Our GPUs? : Need A Locksmith?

lol.
I know that GPUs can be used to Bruteforce Passwords.
I was talking about Brute forcing 256BIt Encryption Based Password System Used in Swiss Banks,International Banks and all other Defense and Security Institutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom