Reliance 3G for Rs.99 (2.5 GB) Yo Yo Yo..

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys, I didn't activate 3G but it automatically showing 3.5G in place of E sign in my Nokia 5230, so i recharged my cell with Rs.99 for 2.5 GB data for GPRS. But it giving speed like 3G, today i downloaded lots of mp3 and videos in my cell with speed varying in between 110 kb/s to 180 kb/s (Downloading speed). And nothing is deducting from my account for 3G speed. This is my Delhi no. and also working in roaming in Patna. Voice call on Skype working like a phone, YouTube is now faster than GPRS. Guys, is it default in reliance or it will deduct any money later for 3G speed???

I'm just attaching a screenshots of my mobile.

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/_4n30twbU7iQ/TXxwQqUmppI/AAAAAAAAAMc/bkGvuNanT9U/s800/Scr000001.jpg

on my pc::
*speedtest.net/result/1640824816.png

THANK YOU.mp3 in UC browser, it tooks only 2-3 min. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Wow... Lucky...

You never know.. it might be temporary only... You have prepaid, you might not have anything to worry about...

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yes, Reliance is well known for deducting balance. So, may be they can deduct later. But if they do so, tell the real matter.

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
i myself using it for past 2 months since thr silent launch of 3G services here in kolkata. Dun worry they wont deduct anything from ur balance its just a flaw in thr system vch they r yet to rectify. As a matter of fact this flaw was thr in aircel too but within a week they managed to get a fix for that. N by the way its not 2.5gb of free data usage its 3gb. Check with ur customer care ;)
so far i've downloaded over 20gb of datas using this n will keep downloadin till they find a fix for it... N yea u can check ur remaining data usage by calling *367 once u call they will say something like u have 20000 rs in ur account.. That means ur remaining data is abt 2gb..

Hope this will help cheers..

vishurocks

Journeyman
Yeah v4uluv is right. It's just a bug in their system. No balance will be deducted for this reason ever unless u r in ur limits of 2.5gb. Same thing is working in bsnl at many places since they started their 3g services. But now they have limited speed to 256kbps

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
I've been using Vodafone 3G for past two days @ Rs. 95 for 2GB as a promotional offer by vodafone...but the service isn't that great :(

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Guys, but its working in my cell only. But how to get 3g speed in laptop. I tried, but it slow in laptop. So help me guys to connect laptop with 3g speed. :(

k4ce

Youngling
Bl**dy hell ... I pay 199 to vodafone for 3gb on GPRS/EDGE ... really need to move to a new carrier ...

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hey, my limit was over so again i recharged with Rs.99 but after this now i'm getting normal GPRS speed. I think there loophole solved. :(

pauldmps

Banned
Bl**dy hell ... I pay 199 to vodafone for 3gb on GPRS/EDGE ... really need to move to a new carrier ...

No need to move to other carrier. Just threaten them by applying for MNP (sending PORT to 1909). They'll call you back & ask the reason for your porting. Just tell them that GPRS tariff is too high. They'll offer you the same GPRS pack for Rs. 99 per month.

This trick has been confirmed to work with Vodafone.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Docomo is giving 200MB for RS.99 ...thats not a bad deal

also I am bit frustated and happy about 1 thing...
I have a montly gprs plan...of 1 gb per month for 12 months..
whenever I activate 3g on my sim DOCOMO changes my 1gb gprs+200MB into a 128kbps 3g plan.:lol:

I am happy with speed in mobile surfing but when connecting to PC the speed is soo slow:sad:

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
oh god............. Reliance 2G 99plan with 6GB has this speed.

28/11/2011

latest screenshots::

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-iL0Zeh6LGX4/TtNleFkyCGI/AAAAAAAAAWg/mAFS_qVVeDI/s800/Reliance%252520speed.jpg:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Top Bottom