Seller Query Reliable Seller to buy an expensive watch??

.jRay.

Youngling
The Seller Wrist Dãƒâ‰Cor

Does anyone have an experience buying from him? He has a rating of 4/5
Are his watches Original?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Err.. have you heard about the problems with snapdeal ? most companies like dell, toshiba etc explicitly stated in their site not to buy from snapdeal, also if you are buying a expensive watch just buy it from a very reputed showroom. well it might be a bit expensive, but at least you will get genuine product. what is the guarantee that a online seller is selling genuine product ?

- - - Updated - - -

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/snapdeal/

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
^^ Err.. have you heard about the problems with snapdeal ? most companies like dell, toshiba etc explicitly stated in their site not to buy from snapdeal, also if you are buying a expensive watch just buy it from a very reputed showroom. well it might be a bit expensive, but at least you will get genuine product. what is the guarantee that a online seller is selling genuine product ?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot.
I didn't know they stated such a thing.

I was going to order from there. Thanks for saving my money. :)

ankush28

Bazinga

- - - Updated - - -

If I am not wrong this statements also includes Flipkart!
Statement was something like this..."Fk, Sd are not our authorized sellers and warrenty is questionable "
Cant find on web now.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
If I am not wrong this statements also includes Flipkart!
Statement was something like this..."Fk, Sd are not our authorized sellers and warrenty is questionable "
Cant find on web now.

nope.. it was explicitly stated for Snapdeal, there was a thread a few days ago, checking..

- - - Updated - - -

here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/183861-dont-buy-dell-products-snapdeal-com-issued-public-interest.html

luckyidnani

Broken In
I bought one oem watxh from tradus about three months ago and i am totally satisfied with the quality and service but the ahipping was a little late though i recived it after 6 days i ordered a casio edifice ed550 redbull edition

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
I bought one oem watxh from tradus about three months ago and i am totally satisfied with the quality and service but the ahipping was a little late though i recived it after 6 days i ordered a casio edifice ed550 redbull edition

What about warranty??

And how do you know it's original.. my friend ordered a skullcandy earphone from tradus and turns out it was a duplicate.

luckyidnani

Broken In
My watch is not original it is a first copy and they said seller warranty is one year but i didn't care cause the max that can happen is the battery drain i can replace it for 50rs in a local shop

ithehappy

Human Spambot
btw why are watches so expensive??
Just YouTube how legendary watch movements are made, Rolex, Omega, Longines etc, or read articles about it. After seeing them the only thing you'll have will be RESPECT, and you certainly won't mind the price. Unless of course you're a person who is okay with any Quartz which just ticks.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Just YouTube how legendary watch movements are made, Rolex, Omega, Longines etc, or read articles about it. After seeing them the only thing you'll have will be RESPECT, and you certainly won't mind the price. Unless of course you're a person who is okay with any Quartz which just ticks.

On it.

ashusood331

Broken In
Yes..You can trust....because I have ordered Timex Expedition MF13 Leather Strap Watch from Snapdeal before 2 Year...and its working good, no any defects and issues. Its 100% branded and if there are any defects in watch visit in nearest brand store and tell him the problem.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
btw why are watches so expensive??

the mechanism inside. some of them are hand crafted, hand polished. you cant see this stuff from the outside at all. some are overpriced fashion-type brands tho.

don't order from online unless you have checked out the watch in a store
the pictures don't really allow you to correctly estimate size in watches in online catalogues, so it might be very different from expectation when you get it delivered. my friend ordered omega seamaster (James Bond watch), was too big for his wrists.

this guy talks about "high lineage watches without having to spend a fortune" at 5:59

Top Bottom