Recommend me some games to kill boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
Urban Chaos is a very good addictive game. This is which I liked the most at that time.

You can try some Big Fish Games. They are the most addictive ones until you solve the puzzle.

You can try Mystery Case Files :Huntsville. I bet you will play it until your eyes get dark red staring and searching.

supercow

The New ASSASIN!
Prince of persia series..... hackin n slashin and runnin, climbin..... a little bit of usin ur brains......

D

Deleted member 26636

^^lol that creepy music :p Its a miniclip game.

yeah..its got a western style music..somewhat like in cowboy movies...& its miniclip but its still addictive...you know, i usually last no longer than 1min5-10secs but once i was playing on my old p4 pc & i was also burning a disc using nero..nero ate up all my resources & the game was lagging like crazy..but a funny thing happened, yhe crows did not appear..& when they did, there were only a very few of them. that day i lasted for more than 2mins.:D.

BTW T: did you get my pm explaining the secret of my username?

sorry for disturbing the purpose of the thread.:oops:

remrow

This.. Is.. Sparta..!!
do you like small games??
Then The 2008 July Special issue there are about 50 smalll games to refresh with. No wonder small games are also cool.

I liked the Shark Attak and alpha attack.
The Shark Attack is perfect if you want to remove boredom for about 1 hrs. The game is so easy that you will again get bored if you go on playing.
I completed 1 and half map of the game. There are 3 maps.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^Have only PC.

BTW guys started playing on N-Gage 2.0 & it's awesome. Highly Recommended !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom