Recommend me some games to kill boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Hello,

It has been a long time since I played any games on my PC, call it due to the ancient hardware or my shifting focus on other things. :( Now I am quite bored of doing serious things and need to rejuvenate myself.:D

What better than gaming??Right??

I have CS, which I will be installing soon. Yes, I love CS, waiting to frag some terrorists.;)

Can you recommend some other games? Just I don't want any strategy games like Civilization/AOE/WOW and I hate football/cricket and other sport games.

I would like to try my hand out at Urt and Serious sam. Any games besides these I can play?

Do note my system reuirements while suggesting:

P4 2.0 GHZ
768 MB DDR RAM
Zebronics 7300GT 512 MB AGP 8x card

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Not sure if it will run, but I would really recommend playing Fallout 3. Beware it's a huge game, clocking more than 100+ hours but the experience is very enriching. Though it is more towards the higher side, but I have seen a lot of reviews where it scales pretty well on lower end system, mine being one.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
+1 to world of goo.

and to Mah Jong Quest 1-3 from Reflexive Arcade. I've grown addicted to mahjong lately.

Infernal12

Sony Ericsson Lover
Infernal :) its a cool TPS (rather short, but the graphics make up for that)

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
As you have said try UrT. Its given in this months DVD. I had left other games now after playing this.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^ Been reading on the net about it.
Is the game available in three versions? Should I get prophecy or any other?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^ Been reading on the net about it.
Is the game available in three versions? Should I get prophecy or any other?
Fahrenheit was it's original title. It's still available for the PS2 in it's uncut version. Indigo Prophecy, for the PC, has been stripped off the nudity part. The European PC retail is unedited though (if you can find it). I was myself going to try this game on my PS2, which has been lying around for like ages. Can anyone comment how the gameplay is & is it like an RPG or something?

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Try Sniper Elite..

*i11.tinypic.com/43m8mqe.jpg

---------

*pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/655/655368/sniper-elite-20051003115028611_640w.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Fahrenheit was it's original title. It's still available for the PS2 in it's uncut version. Indigo Prophecy, for the PC, has been stripped off the nudity part. The European PC retail is unedited though (if you can find it). I was myself going to try this game on my PS2, which has been lying around for like ages. Can anyone comment how the gameplay is & is it like an RPG or something?
it's about button tapping sequences. Story is awesome till you get to the ending. End is some kinda fcuked up sci-fi sh!te...lol

You will have play as 3 characters (excluding young protagonist). And listen to Theroy of A Deadman tracks in his apartment.

Awesome interactive cutscenes, cinematic view and a must play.

It's TPS and not RPG. Your actions decide the endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom