Reason Of Failure For Nokia 5700

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
//offtopic-you are younger to me, so you automatically qualify to be my brother.Good going bro. English class mein kya rabindranath ka spelling puchta hai?? :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^dude chill.Mods please leave him on this.Hes 3 yrs younger and in class X. chhora nadan hai. :D

btw mods ....

i call him that even on yahoo messenger it is just like a pet name of him for me

so please don't mind as you can see him also replying in my favor :D

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
hey dreamcatcher , you didnt answer my question , why did you change your avatar and name and kept it a secret

utsav

damn busy...
^^I live in kolkata which is a metro, not in a stupid town.

even i am a kolkata guy but i dont call other city or town stupid. . City town or village does not matter. The people living in it matter. :wink: Driving a bike in kolkata is like cheating death all the time :)) especially in the esplanade and gariahat region. Btw r u bengali :confused:

axxo

99.9% Idle
I have a nokia n72 ..ready for exchange in case with any working 5700.

even i am a kolkata guy but i dont call other city or town stupid. . City town or village does not matter. The people living in it matter. :wink: Driving a bike in kolkata is like cheating death all the time :)) especially in the esplanade and gariahat region. Btw r u bengali :confused:

how this is related to nokia 5700 :confused:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@utsav-that was to krates's comment.Yea, i believe if you can ride a vehicle in kolkata, you can in any part of the world.Cant say thats the other way round tho.

Yep.Me a bengali.Arunava Ray.

utsav

damn busy...
@utsav-that was to krates's comment.Yea, i believe if you can ride a vehicle in kolkata, you can in any part of the world.Cant say thats the other way round tho.

Yep.Me a bengali.Arunava Ray.

then i hav one thing to say to u . Mata thanda kor re. :D aamra khoob besi lodchi. That wont do any gud

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haha......The most offtopic thread I've seen in my life.

Anyways, get 5700 if you want. It has everything but its cam sucks. It is a good fone.....Better than any other Symbian fone in the same price range if you don't consider the cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.