Reason Of Failure For Nokia 5700

Status
Not open for further replies.

soyab0007

In the zone
In the past i had gone to the nokia gallery and i had ask for the nokia 5700. They had tell me the phone production has been stopped. And i had ask for the reason they had said me nothing.
What should i do ?
I love the features of that phone and i want to buy second hand.
If anyone can tell me the reason for failure of nokia 5700

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Go ahead & buy this great phone.

I too was warned by several illiterate shopkeepers, that Nokia 5700 crashes, hangs etc etc. I purchased this phone inspite of these useless warnings & now I am glad that I purchased it. :)

The phone is still available. The shops which don't have this great phone says Nokia has stopped it's production. What crap :mad:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
But nokia 5700 does not have any resale value

Atleast Nokia offer good resale value than others.
Also now-a-days each day a new phone is introduced in the market, so it's obvious that old products will lose their value.

But still no phone has such good specs like 5700 in that targeted price range. :)

utsav

damn busy...
If u need resale value then even the same price nokia N70 will fetch more money. But i dont care about resale value of something if i find it gud. If resale value is very important then N series phones r better.

Pathik

Google Bot
Anyone who says 5700 failed is a moron. 5700's demand had increased so much in the last couple of months that its price also rose. It was launched at 17, came down to 11, then till 9.8 and then the price rose again to 11. It was maybe 2nd only to the n73 in terms of popularity in recent times.

praka123

left this forum longback
5700 production ceased is the dialogue by hearted by those sales personnel in most outlets :x .tried this phone and it felt more responsive than N73(Just my opin). :D

BTW ,who cares for resale value?I have used a brand new SE K810i for hardly 3 weeks and got it exchanged with a heavy loss(minus Rs2600) in a themobilestore outlet for N73ME you know :|

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
5700 was a rockstar phone

i think nokia might have ceased it's production as there were two phone

5700 and N73 having the same functions

but N73 got a 3mp cam which gets more attention because of that and no one care much about speed as N73 is also got a good speed btw N73 is a N - SERIES

btw 5700 production has been stopped for sure confirmed from a priority dealer :( even NOKIA CARE says that ( today only confirmed )

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
ZOMG! I think I should order a velvet pillow and a glass case now. I'd put my 5700 on the pillow and cover it with the glass case. And maybe I should charge people for looking at it too. :p

Any body wants a peek? Credit cards accepted. :D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
5700 is good phone.I bought it for 15k and sold it for 5700.My Se phones sold at a much higher price. But the phone had its shortcomings.Random restarts while multitasking, WSOD,etc,etc.The price is up now coz the retailers now charge the people at their own rates.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
hey dreamcatcher are you that amd64.. SE fanboy guy because i remember him saying that he sold his nokia 5700 for rs5700 and SE has better resale value then nokia !!

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ yup he is that only

i dunno when come SE has started getting higher resale value

btw i am pretty sure that the city you live is more tilted towards SE because you make sure that bacha bacha nokia ka phone na use kare sab SE kharide :D:D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i know that ......

i think in your free time you make banners for SE promotion and distribute them here and there :D:D ( just kidding ). Dude tum ton impossible hon

and i think NOKIA will start paying you so that you do not post anything against them lmao

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
/offtopic-just for curiosity's sake.Is the student in ur siggy actually you in real life???Coz both of you are so similar. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom