[Complaint] Rahul ITWares - RMA Policy - Is this same for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
itwares.zip

Entire thread is in this link in JPEG format. 16 pages with 40 posts per page. Enjoy and facepalm yourself to glory road.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hi all I got a mail regarding he shipped the

Mousepad and Batteries that were worth my Pl 30's price.

No use items for me. But from the brands he suggested, i wanted somethings that atleast i can have any use. since i dont use a desktop.

Lets see.

LOL...might as well have returned your 900 bucks with the additional 50 than the mousepad & batteries...anyways atleast in a different manner,u got your money back...

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Yes he should have given any earphone worth the same or the money if he has no stock.
Whats the use of battery and mouse pad if he doesnt need them.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
lol...was searching on the web for similar threads & lol..this thread is everywhere...from erodov to hifivision...Whoa...i see u solved your problem at erodov..good..now it all makes sense about your mousepad & battery thing...well its better than nothing..you got itwares to change their policy..good good...

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
I have read in shantanu's forum that mods of TE forum banned two of there members for negative remarks on itwares. Now i am sure TE become the puppet of these dealers.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
pls someone give me the link of the te thread of itwares....searched the forum..couldn't get it...

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I have read in shantanu's forum that mods of TE forum banned two of there members for negative remarks on itwares. Now i am sure TE become the puppet of these dealers.

Questioning or criticizing is one thing, but making personal attacks is plain wrong. This issue was resolved peacefully with good ol' fashioned community power. Mods banned them and then unbanned them. They already got warnings which was ignored. Temp ban was the way to go. I atleast reported 2-3 of them myself. No way forum members should be sadistic and call names. You're not going to resolve anything this way and one's character pretty much is showcased in public.

@Ronie: You'll need to sign in first. Then go to market feedback.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Questioning or criticizing is one thing, but making personal attacks is plain wrong. This issue was resolved peacefully with good ol' fashioned community power. Mods banned them and then unbanned them. They already got warnings which was ignored. Temp ban was the way to go. I atleast reported 2-3 of them myself. No way forum members should be sadistic and call names. You're not going to resolve anything this way and one's character pretty much is showcased in public.

@Ronie: You'll need to sign in first. Then go to market feedback.

ahh damn..not a member..is it not in public forums??Because i can't find anything named market feedback...ahh well...

azzu

AJJU
Whoaaa....
went on for 20mins and read the whole thread on erodov.....
that's awesome will power u got there Mr Jeri...
Alast u won With your words....
good going there.....

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
I am not making personal attacks.i am not on TE so don't know what was happend. I was just read at santanu's webite that two members get banned on TE bcoz they give -tive remarks to this online trader. So just giving -tive remarks to trader from whom the webite is getting fees to use it for trading, leads to ban is not acceptable. After all its user base that attracts the traders to do bussiness through that forum and if they are banning there users only for complaining that they are getting bad service or product from any particular dealer than it is wrong. My friend this is not only the case of m-jeri(i know the case of Mr. Jeri get solved by community power), tell me how many of us get refunds for bad sevices or bad products provided by these traders.

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agreed, but still that doesn't give anybody the rights to abuse the trader or any other person concerned. I was following the erodov thread and quite a few times it was crossing the limits. The seller is at fault here, and using bad language against him is not going to help the customer in any way.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buddy not talking about you, the other guys, whose post were deleted. Its not because of the negative comments but the language which was censored. Nothing wrong with that. :)

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
I am also agree with you skud that no one have right to abuse anyone
offtopic- frnds i can't post similys bcoz using from my mobile phone

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
just got a pair of pl30 from itwares a few days back.Who says theyre not in his stock?

off-topic: The IT-Wares a.k.a E-Lounge office is shifted to new place (don't knw where??)

the same building near the signal where the new primeabgb is..at the 3rd floor.

azzu

AJJU
just got a pair of pl30 from itwares a few days back.Who says theyre not in his stock?.
Now
Mr.Jeri have a look at that....
they are in-stock i guess....
now if u ask Rahul he will definitely say , they were and they are not available now....

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Caught :))
@XTerminator-Can you post the pics of your earphones.Also post the scan copy of the bills from itwares.It will be really big help for M-jeri to get his justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom