Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Simulation Racing Games Discussion

so which OTHER game has this :?:
We never witnessed more than six cars racing simultaneously, but the competition was so fierce that we were still afforded plenty of opportunities to witness the vehicle damage model in full effect (light scratches and mud buildup at first, smashed glass and crumpled bodywork later) and to notice how significant a role environment objects played on occasion. Every object in DIRT's environments has its own physics, and if you ever find the time to take in the scenery (perhaps during a slow-motion replay), you'll notice that flags, foliage, and even exhaust smoke react to simulated wind systems.:twisted:

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

OFFICIAL Trailer : Colin McRae DiRT

*sjl-static15.sjl.youtube.com/vi/Z57gRgg67f0/2.jpg*media.ign.com/thumb/194/1945717/cmr_dirt_20060326_qthighwide_thumb.jpg
Colin McRae DiRT Trailer

(click the pics or link :D)

to Download the same : iGN PS3

______
Some REALLY DANGEROUS Tracks, - the Hill Climb with a STEEEEEEEP FALL:twisted:

& that Buggy Race is kinda Really Intense :twisted: & HARD To MISS - the SUPERB CRASH, which COMPLETELY DISINTEGRATED the CAR:twisted::twisted::twisted:

one more new screenshot:d
*img258.imageshack.us/img258/8448/dirt003xo4.th.jpg

WTF, why dont anyone like CMR series here:?:

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

CMR DiRT Previewed @ iGN ; dated March 28th 2007
Luckily, from the moment we fired up the preview build of the game, we were amazed by how slick everything felt. Even the menus have a level of polish we weren't expecting. As you select the race you want to take part in, options fly around like someone's been watching that bit with the futuristic computer in Minority Report too much. The impressive menus continue as you're waiting for a track to load. Rather than a simple loading bar, stats flash up on the screen showing how many miles you've covered, how many times you've travelled on just two wheels and other fascinating, if superfluous, information. For once we were quite happy for the game to take its time loading up...more

Source::: Colin McRae: DIRT Hands-on
We go hands-on with Codemasters's rally racer for a fresh spin around the track.

T

thunderbird.117

Great. Now iam waiting for scene release :D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

RFT said:
for actual gameplay footage get onto xbox live marketplace as there's a gameplay trailer for download there.

it's exclusive to marketplace till next week, then we'll put it up here.

the msg from codemasters forum admin:cool:

so those who got XBoX360 can take a look now:D

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

s18000rpm said:
WTF, why dont anyone like CMR series here:?:

I like CMR series :D , and i saw thre trailer yesterday. Downloaded it in full glory of HD(1280x720). Here is the link if you want to see every detail. The trailer has bits of gameplay with some prerendered scenes.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

thanks for the link:D i was trying to get the same HD video, but from codemaster's website, where i forgot my password :oops: :D

in week's time we'll get an actual in game Video of CMR DiRT :twisted:

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

New XBOX360 Video Trailer TORRENT (file Size = 15.6MB)

*images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/5135/1035_0013.jpg

Source:: Codemasters Forum, & XBOX YDE - Colin McRae: Dirt: Trailer Marketplace (March)

More Download links - XBoX YDE

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Here is the gametrailers link for the 2nd Actual Gameplay video.

The first video was prerendered promotional , second is actual gameplay and i am bit dissapointed with the looks and the dirt cloud simulation , they should have never released the first trailer .

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

yup, the video is not as good as expected. :(

if you watch carefully in the video, @45seconds, (just after the above pic), some bushes start appearing out of nowhere :D - Draw Distance ,

well the game is just 2 months from release & Codies havent got the job done yet:-|

the cars (edges) also look pixely in close ups, & this video is taken from XBoX360 :D:D, i just hope they resolve all this craps a bit sooner .

btw how much is XBoX360 (modded) in black market???

T

thunderbird.117

Most of the games who is over hyped tends to do bad in market. I just wish crysis should not reveal any more things.

S18000RPM going to get X360?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

I just hope this game makes a name for it as a ULTIMATE Rally game(atleast for 2007) & not as an Ultimate cr@p:D

@Thunder nah, i just wanted to know its price:D, if by Nov-Dec 07 it gets cheaper, i just might get one for GTA4 & F1 (not on my own, but with cousin bro as 70% financer:D)

xbonez

NP : Crysis

compared to games like colin mcrae rally and F1, nfs porsche unleashed seems like arcade racing :)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

NFS5's between Arcade & Simulation :D .

even CMR is a arcade game when compared to F1C & Richard Burns Rally ( simulation rally game ka BAAP).

CMR05 was more arcady than the CMR04. but still its tough to complete a Stage FLAT-OUT without damaging the car.:D

T

thunderbird.117

xbonez said:
compared to games like colin mcrae rally and F1, nfs porsche unleashed seems like arcade racing :)

I can feel S18000RPM wrath on you. Better run before it too late :D

Psst. :- Did you know S18000RPM is balrog?. If you dont know what is balrog see here :- *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balrog.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

thunderbird.117 said:
Psst. :- Did you know S18000RPM is balrog?. If you dont know what is balrog see here :- *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balrog.
i heard you :p

why a Balrog :?:

:D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
i heard you :p

why a Balrog :?:

:D

I said balrog because of the wrath :p. Got my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom