Racing Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Simulation Racing Games Discussion

@aravind, maan just go to the game parlours/pc shop & get the game:D, i've 256kbps speed & i dont want to d/l the game, coz it'll take more than a day for it to d/l:D, instead of this, i'll d/l MODs for other games:p.

this way i'm not a CONTRIBUTOR in PIRACY :) :D
(& b'coz i'm buying the orig. stuff)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

@s18000rpm
H man. itll cost 150 bucks if i get it from CD wala [ ive already spend 600 one week ago].
he he

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
a extract from the .nfo file of TDU:D

:D:D:D

I wish procyon get banned from the scene. All there message is like that off immatured kids.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

14-Mar-2007 Preview: Colin's latest stuns us with shocking realism

We'd seen the impressive screenshots for Colin McRae: Dirt but we were totally unprepared for the actual visual treat Codemasters has put together with the sixth instalment in their rally series.

Seriously, those shockingly realistic screenshots are absolutely true to the in-game graphics.:twisted:

When you drive on the grass you can see it bend as it folds down underneath your car. Look behind you and you'll see the grass remain compressed as you drive away. It's not that there's never been nice grass in games before, it's the sheer amount of it that's impressive. The grass is so thick it forms a gorgeous furry texture that covers the banks.
Compare this to the usual flat green texture with the odd stick off solid grass you see in other racers - PGR 3 and Gran Turismo HD included - and you can see why this is special.

The lighting is equally as astonishing. You'll pass under trees to see the shadows of individual leaves cast onto your motor as the beams of light sneaks through the gaps in the overhead vegetation. And this is topped off by some really nice depth of field (or focus blur) - giving the distant scenery a slight haze while the ultra-realistic cars stay as pin-sharp as you like.

We were blown away by the damage model as well, not just on the cars but on the scenery, too :twisted:. If you slam into a metal lamp post it's not solid as a rock, like some games, nor is it flimsy like a papier mache pole. Your car hits it with a solid impact as it realistically bends. You can drive on but your car will be in bad shape, and don't expect to keep your front bumper.

We were even more impressed when we managed to bend one of those metal barriers that line the road :twisted:- which are usually rock solid too. As we tried to recover back onto the road the front corner of our car got stuck on one end of the barrier, and with the accelerator held firmly down we slowly bent the metal into the road before freeing up our bumper and hobbling the remainder of our smashed car along the course.

This is going to be one hell of a rally game.

Source:: computerandvideogames.com

This is gonna be ONE HELLUVA GAME :twisted: muhawhahwa:twisted:

GT HD, PGR3 Suck BIG TIME before this game:p, & the BEST PART is this game's coming for PC too:D:D:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^^Old stuff.They say the same about all racing titles,realistic damage modelling,realistic car models....
Did you type all that??You took 10 mins.:DI thought you were posting the praises of far cry pics I pmd you:p!

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

vimal_mehrotra said:
^^Old stuff.They say the same about all racing titles,realistic damage modelling,realistic car models....
Did you type all that??You took 10 mins.:DI thought you were posting the praises of far cry pics I pmd you:p!
What does FarCry has to do in Simulation Games Thread :?

btw read everything & you'll be amazed by the Dedication put by Codemasters in making CMR series a BIG Hit, all over again:twisted:.

& see @ EA's Lame NFS series:D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Re: Colin McRae 04,05 + F1 Games Discussion

thunderbird.117 said:
In hitman. It is not necessary to kill. You can use stealth and you need loads of patience and time consuming.

If Your Method For Playing Himan Is This Then You May Be Completing The Game IN More Days I Completed That Game In Just 15 days It Was More Easy Than The Previous One's Even In The Proffesional Level I Doesn't Need More Time :cool:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

@s18000000000rpm ^^LOL...you are acting like I have made nfs:DI just played that crap for a short time as I have done with lot of racing games...including gtr2(I still play it sometimes).:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

now where did Ctrl_Alt_Del go???

no, i tried to say, EA only wants fast money, they dont care about "Customer Satisfaction", on the other hand take Codemasters & their CMR Series, ofcourse its not as popular as NFS, but in Simulation Gamers Turf, its the BEST Rally Game Series:wink: (best rally game -> RBR)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

vimal_mehrotra said:

READ CAREFULLY, the review is not from CodeMasters, its from www.computerandvideogames.com (NO Chance of Spam like you:p), these guys were given the chance to play the XboX360 Demo of CMR07 :wink:,

why dont you READ it again:-|

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

GTR2???? its just a waste of money. the cars seems weightless ans sometimes turns by itself. The cards rather floating over road than to roll..:(

The feel of driving is far better in NFS series.

I was dreaming of the day when burnout revenge's gonna launch for PC.

T

thunderbird.117

Re: Colin McRae 04,05 + F1 Games Discussion

kushagra_krates@yahoo.com said:
If Your Method For Playing Himan Is This Then You May Be Completing The Game IN More Days I Completed That Game In Just 15 days It Was More Easy Than The Previous One's Even In The Proffesional Level I Doesn't Need More Time :cool:

I do not mind finishing if takes two months or more than that :p

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

aravind_n20 said:
GTR2???? its just a waste of money. the cars seems weightless ans sometimes turns by itself. The cards rather floating over road than to roll..:(

The feel of driving is far better in NFS series.

I was dreaming of the day when burnout revenge's gonna launch for PC.
WHOA:!::!::!:

NFS better than GTR2 :!::!::!:

dude my sincere advice, Never EVER Compare a Arcade Game with a FULLY BLOWN SIMULATION GAME :) (in any place)

do a little Aerodynamic Tweak for your Car in GTR2, your car will Stick to Road like if its Glued on.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

just installed it and has only one try...
surely will do some customisation and will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom