Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament ??? Which???

Which game do u play the most

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Man!!...that's really tough one to vote...plz include another option "Both"..hehe... :)
I love both of em..

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
quake quake quake quake !!
nothing like the physics of quake ..
shooting rockets in air ..
moving in jumps .. jump pads, etc
in all .. a whole better gaming experience ..dont you think?

-----
alibi

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well for me Unreal Tournament quenches the thirst for unadulterated fun and pure excitement :wink: I would definately go in for a UT match and can chant my favourite dialogue "Die b!tch" and SUCKER !! :wink:

Well never tried Quake Matches b4......it makes me feel unconfortable... :wink:

cheers n e-peace....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I have more fun with Quake 3. We have the game installed on our college LAN's and it's the reason why bunking classes and sneaking of to the comp lab for a long session of fragfests and CTF's is so much tempting!

ctrl_alt_del said:
I have more fun with Quake 3. We have the game installed on our college LAN's and it's the reason why bunking classes and sneaking of to the comp lab for a long session of fragfests and CTF's is so much tempting!

Wow! Did your college go all out to buy multiple licenses for Quake 3 so students could have fragfests whilst bunking classes??? :roll: :roll:

May I ask which college? :lol:

-Keith

OP
q3_abhi

q3_abhi

Youngling
But Quake 4 wont rock as much as Quake 3 becoz of its story mode n continuation of Quake 2.

So quake3 Quake3 N QUAKE3.
This game will never die.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Quake 4 will have a strong multiplayer component if id are to be believed.

Between, UT and Quake 3, it's a tough choice, but I'll go with Quake 3 because I have spent more time playing it then I have spent on UT :D

UT is great fun too, but Quake 3 has that classic but simple Run and Gun gameply which I prefer ;)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
did any one see te video of quake wars : Enemy territory , awsome....jus like battlefield2 but with aliens as bonus , it's aliens v/s humas.....cool

raj14

In Deniel
UT 2004 Rocks!!!!!!!! Awesome graphics, Vehicles and mutators! Quake III Is simply not enough!

Charley

Just Do It
Tough decision

I'd have to go with Quake cos its just awesome. Unreal Torun is also not so bad

I'd give a " 51:49 likeability "

OP
q3_abhi

q3_abhi

Youngling
Quake 3 released in 1999 n UT2004 in 2004 n how can u expect the Quake3 to be better than 2004UT.
But still Quake 3 give a good fight to UT.

raj14

In Deniel
Quake III Has extremly fast, In-Your-Face Gamplay... but UT series Gameplay though intense is little slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom