Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament ??? Which???

Which game do u play the most

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
But as far as i know, there are more UT players that Quake players.
I for one, play both games but prefer Quake.

abhilash

Broken In
What i like about UT is the weapons & the dialouges...How can i forget about extras like slow motion death and stuff like that.

OP
q3_abhi

q3_abhi

Youngling
Quake III is one of the most simple games with very less system requirements (to run).

On the other, (as far as i know), UT requires a good machine with a good configuration to run.

Quake III take very less time to start compared to UT.

These are some of the Quake III advantages.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Actually, its the other way round. UT(the original UT, not UT2k4) has lesser system req than Q3. UT could be played on machines without 3D cards in software mode. But for playing Quake 3, a 3D card is a must.
But compared to UT2k4, Quake 3 has lesser requirments.

Charley

Just Do It
q3_abhi said:
Quake III is one of the most simple games with very less system requirements (to run).

On the other, (as far as i know), UT requires a good machine with a good configuration to run.

Quake III take very less time to start compared to UT.

These are some of the Quake III advantages.

Wrong info posted. Which version of UT r u talking abt?

Hells_Fury said:
Actually, its the other way round. UT(the original UT, not UT2k4) has lesser system req than Q3. UT could be played on machines without 3D cards in software mode. But for playing Quake 3, a 3D card is a must.
But compared to UT2k4, Quake 3 has lesser requirments.

Barring the specs , Quake rocks...

Ka0s

Broken In
achacko@dataone.in said:
Would also request the members to present the views on why either of them is good.

Real simple ..... Although I like Quake a lot, it just cannot match up with UT in terms of its playability, weapon arsenal, level deisgn and most importantly, the mutators :) I mean what weapon can beat the Flak Cannon? Prolly the best game weapon ever. Also, the real BIG gun actually feels like a BIG gun (The Redeemer for the uninitiated) in UT, unlike the BFG10k in Quake III, which is more like an enhanced plasma rifle. The only thing that Quake really has going for it is the game speed, which I admit is pretty fast and pretty damned furious. That, and the announcer. The "Impressive" actually sounds impressive. That or maybe I'm just too bored of hearing "Holy Shit" ;)

OP
q3_abhi

q3_abhi

Youngling
I compared it with UT 2004.

But KaOs is right, UT has more weapons than Quake III.

So which game is advisable to play??
Quake 3 or UT 2004-2005.

Is Q3 an outdated game or still Q3 as an FPS game rules?????

Ka0s

Broken In
q3_abhi said:
So which game is advisable to play??
Quake 3 or UT 2004-2005.

Well currently UT2K4, but wait a while and get UT2K7 ...... the gameplay video is absolutely amazing :)

q3_abhi said:
Is Q3 an outdated game or still Q3 as an FPS game rules?????

Q3 is definitely NOT outdated ...... I still like playing a game of Q3 occaisonally, but it is no longer king of the hill as far as FPS's are concerned :)

netcracker

Journeyman
Ka0s said:
Well currently UT2K4, but wait a while and get UT2K7 ...... the gameplay video is absolutely amazing :)

Then UT2K7 will be compared with Quake 4. :D
Although realesing on the XBOX 360.The graphics are amazing as it uses the Doom 3 engine.oh but then it is a FPS Game not a Tournament :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom