PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

not a problem, btw u can use any plugins (wich is suitable EXACTLY for ur type of FW) by placing the .prx files in the se plugins folder of ur PSP (if u do not hv this folder, this may be possible if u hv NOT installed any plugins b4 onto ur PSP) jus read the readme in every plugin tat u d/load :) its easy.. :)

In general: a plugin always has 1 folder namely, 'seplugins' folder wich contains the plugin (.prx extension) and sum txt files like (vsh.txt) wich will contain the entry for the plugin tat u are gonna use,

but suppose

u wanna install a 2nd plugin, since this 2nd plugin will also hv a seplugin folder, u NEED NOT REPLACE the previous seplugin folder (wich is on ur PSP, due to the 1st plugin) with this one instead, copy all the .prx files from the seplugins folder of the new (2nd plugin) and put it in the seplugins folder (of the 1st plugin) onto the PSP and also copy the entry from the vsh.txt (of the 2nd plugin) into the vsh.txt file of the 1st plugin.. :) so tat both of ur plugins work smoothly.. and enable every NEWLY added plugin from the RECEOVERY MODE OF PSP.. :)
-----------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

woohooo :D

but didnt u add SOCOM Tactical Strike and Fireteam bravo 1 ???, Tactical Strike has the best GRAPHICS among all 3 socom titles and the controls are also alot better.. :)

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Pic of the stand? and does it do anything else :D .
Btw , havent played a game since 2 days , just watching loads of movies :D .

Installed a awesome application which lets me play divx and other formats directly on PSP without needing to convert the video. The app has some limitations though, the video resolution must not be above 480x272, but resizing divx is way faster than converting it to PSP format so i find it useful. The FPS (imo) drops a little , bit it does not ruin the video. I watch diggnation and TRS and the smallest download for that show is of resolution less than 480x272, so the mess of converting them to PSP format for viewing is gone :D .

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

I think the PSP CHARGER STAND apart from allowing the PSP to Stand erect on the stand during charging, it will also allow to view movies on it w/out being holding the PSP in our hands, jus like a mini tv with u watching the movie using the ear phones..
---------

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

buddy, im planning to GET Star wars PSP game, so wich one shud i go for ??? Renegade squadron or Force Unleashed???

Never tried these kinda titles, so i need sum tips for this...
---------

Also, are there any Dungeon games for the PSP (tat u hv played) and wanna recommend it to me ?? I think u hv Valhalla Nights 2 ?? isint it ?? If yes.. plz tell me how is the game play and the controls and the graphics.. (ur views , and NOT wat the review sites say.. plz.. :D )
---------------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

dude, if u hv not got the other SOCOM titles esp. TACTICAL STRIKE, u are losing out on the best responsive and tactical shooter ever made for the PSP... believe me,,,, if u say SOCOM fireteam rocks, then play and see tactical strike, it will blow ur socks off :D
----------

Btw, any reply to my prev query ????

-----

played PES 2008 on PSP, well the graphics are smooth but it grains out if we choose a WIDE camera angle (therea re 4 camera angle options- normal close, normal medium, normal far, and wide)

Also,...(as of now) i was not able to see any of my club (ARSENAL FC) in PES 2008... :(

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^

buddy, im planning to GET Star wars PSP game, so wich one shud i go for ??? Renegade squadron or Force Unleashed???

Never tried these kinda titles, so i need sum tips for this...
---------

Also, are there any Dungeon games for the PSP (tat u hv played) and wanna recommend it to me ?? I think u hv Valhalla Nights 2 ?? isint it ?? If yes.. plz tell me how is the game play and the controls and the graphics.. (ur views , and NOT wat the review sites say.. plz.. :D )
---------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Play force Unleashed, has a good story and action is awesome , you can just blast your way thru stages causing mayhem.

i have Valhalla but havent played it yet. I have Crisis core too (thank you) but haven't got chance to play that too :( .

Anyone wants my 4GB MSPD seriously, i want a 8 GIG one .

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
K, will GET the Force Unleashed today ;) btw wats the total play time ?? more than 7-8 hrs ?? or a short game ??

and plz yaar, play Valhalla 2 (U hv Valhalla 1 or 2 ?? ) and tell me how is it.. wanna get tat one too :D
-----------

Yup, me too hav given so many games to u and feedmespeed havent tried all of them till now.. jus goin on collecting them like a bhookad :D:D
-----------

Hey y dont u contact tat nowornever guy coz he wanted to buy a PSP and a MSPD so u can see it to him... (yup he is tat same person who has been desperately asking for PSP queries from one thread to another) :D:D
------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Ok, any PSP user here wants my 4GB Sandisk MS produo with preloaded content PM me :) .
reason : I want a 8 or 16 GB memory stick asap.

Pune buyers preferred.

Last edited:
Star Wars is freakishly awe-some!The force field thing is kewl.
BTW I bought a game,yea you heard right,I bought Monster Hunter,quite addictive!

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I mean this

*www.lynx-india.com/products_pictures/Sandisk%20Memory%20Stick%20Pro%20Duo%20Ultra%20II%208GB-L.jpg

Will start playing GOW: Chains of Olympus or Crisis core today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom