PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

dude, he already has GOW-Chains Of Olympus and u too mentioned the same game ..lol..infact its GOD OF WAR and NOT GEARS of war... lol...

@ sunny

wat type og games u like ??? btw, im jus posting sum game titles tat u SHUD and DEFINATELY own/have for a PSP,

1.) SOCOM tactical strike (team based tactical shooter)
2.) SOCOM fireteam bravo (team tactical shooter)
3.) SOCOM fireteam bravo 2 (team tactical shooter)
4.) Killzone Liberation (single player shooter, not tactical, but has a gr8 difficulty even on EASY mode)
5.) SYPHON FILTER-Dark Mirror (single player tactical shooter)
6.) SYPHON FILTER-Logan's Shadow (single player tactical shooter)
--------------------------

7.) Virtua Tennis 1 & 3 (arcade like tennis, really fun)
8.) Hot Shots-golf 2 (Everybody's golf 2)
--------------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Ashu, the files look fine , may be you should disable the plugin and enable it again.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

ahh i see, ok, well i guess maybe this plugin stucks only wen i takea screeny in KILLZONE...coz in all other games, it works jus smooth.. :)

neways...buddy u tried killzone kya ?? (i guess u hv finished it too) ??

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
killzone I finished last week, great game and bit difficult at some point. Played on normal difficulty.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@Ashu,Thanks mate!
Will try out them very soon especially Virtua Tennis.

yup, do try it, u wont be disappointed :)

killzone I finished last week, great game and bit difficult at some point. Played on normal difficulty.

Kya baat kar rahaa hain, I was playing on the EASY diff, and man, that 4th mission in LEVEL 1 (SABOTAGE, where there are 3 cable wrenches to be destroyed along with tat f***ing TANK up my ass) it was really tough, got killed (death) 30 times and jus 15 Kills to my name. :p phew !! tat took sum doin ...

bte, did u also play those CHALLENGE MODES too ?>? (to unlock weapons and upgrades) to be used in further missions ?
----------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
No i skipped challanges(in-fact i hate such mini games) , i don't like to play the stuff which is not aiding to story in anyway.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, already played sum part of Syphon filter (dark mirror as well as Logan's Shadow), well i didnt like Flat out head on, bcoz i jus cudnt time my crashes onto my opponents, where as i loved burnout legends and dominator,

how is the ctrls in f1 ??? and wat abt graphics?? smooth and crisp ??

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Installed new plugin ,Music.prx . Now i can listen music while i am playing games. Much needed plugin , now i can play Puzzlequest while listening to my fav music.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

hey, link needed plz.. :D
------------

1.) also, are ur cxmb and screenshot plugins installed too ?? along with this music.prx ?
2.) in wat format shud the music(normal files played on our PC will do?) be in the PSP and in wat folder?

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
flat out head on is good but not like burnout series, you need to crash opponents,race and get tossed around by other players, so its a bit difficult.
f1 is not that great, corners are insane its really difficult to go through the corners.
midnight club3 is also a good game try it out.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

i see, well, how are the ctrls for Midnight club 3 ?? (i always had a view tat this game was a ganster type GTA) bcoz of the title name..lol...
---------

Cheers n e-peace...

nowornever

Broken In
Heya All,
Just got my PSP today. Not from Ninja, but from S.P. Sales, a shop just ahead of Ninja and around the bend on the same side. He gave me a nice deal. The Ninja guy maybe charges all a non-negotiable cost maybe cause he has got a clue his name is being used someplace to buy PSP's :!: U can get a PSP at least 300 bucks cheaper here.
The 4 gb original sandisk memory card cost me 1700 and 200 for the crystal case.
He charges 100 per game. I got 2 of them, Brian Lara Cricket and Metal Gear Solid 2. Until I get more games :p
I forgot to take the USB cable, so have not tried the music or videos :(
But the gaming experience till now is awesome...I can only imagine how will it be when I get better games...I have yet to buy a decent set of ear phones....getting confused which one to buy...can anyone advise on the best?
Until next time....happy gaming...

And a special thanks to Ashu, who has been my guide throughout making this decision.. Thanks pal.. :smile: Happy gaming all..

Hi ,
can anyone tell me the address and contact no. of ninja traders in mumnbai to buy PSP.Please PM me the details as soon as possible.
Thanks

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^

hey, link needed plz.. :D
------------

1.) also, are ur cxmb and screenshot plugins installed too ?? along with this music.prx ?
2.) in wat format shud the music(normal files played on our PC will do?) be in the PSP and in wat folder?

Yes i have all the plugins installed, music.prx does not by default use the note button (which is usedd by screenshot plugin) so no problems.

Download it from here :
*pspupdates.qj.net/Music-prx-plugin-for-CFW-3-90-M33/pg/49/aid/119230

I currently have following plugins activated on my PSP.

CXMB
Hold 2.0
Screenshot
Music
PopsLoader

Hi ,
can anyone tell me the address and contact no. of ninja traders in mumnbai to buy PSP.Please PM me the details as soon as possible.
Thanks

Don't create different threads for each question.
Check your PM.

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Hold+2.4 :
Very useful plugin (saves battery charge), turn on the Hold switch to automatically disable the display and underclock the CPU (61 MHz). Turn off the Hold switch to return the CPU to normal speed and enable the display.
If you hold the UP d-pad button when turning off the hold switch, the display will remain switched off and the CPU will remain underclocked, but you can operate the PSP. This is useful if you just need to adjust the volume, fast forward/rewind, or to skip to the next song, without unnecessarily turning on the display. To return to normal, just press the Screen button. This plugin also fixes the irritating issue of accidently putting your PSP in stand-by mode while pushing the hold button up to release the PSP from keypad lock mode.

Popsloader : To play PS1 games on your PSP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom