ps3 skin disease

techbulb

eUREKA...
i was having skin infection on my hands by playing ps3 daily (3-4hrs) i showed it to a doc he gave meds my hands got good ,but it happened again so i stopped playing ps3 for a while so my hands became good again automatically .i was asking is there a way to prevent this type of skin infection from the playing ps3 .i can't play ps3 thinking that my hands are getting infected .
does rubber cover for the controllers help ?:-x:?:

Sarath

iDota
That is weird. Did you tell your doctor about it?

Can you try a different controller and see if it recurs.

OP
techbulb

techbulb

eUREKA...
actually its not weird i searched on google and this is a infection caused by ps3 controller but could'nt find a trick o prevent it.:x

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
o_O o_O Holy mother of pearl jam! :OO
You're gonna scare people away from buying ps3s man.
Btw regarding ur problem,try using a different controller and see if this still happens or not. Otherwise u might have got a radioactive ps3 from a dead S.t.a.l.k.e.r :p

Alok

Adventurer
Why not gloves while playing on ps3 with controller.

And use cotton , not rubber or any polymer.

OP
techbulb

techbulb

eUREKA...
I tried but nothing changed(TRIED LEATHER AND COTTON ALSO) ,i was asking will the rubber cover for the controller help

Thats super strange.

You sure there is nothing strange with your water supply? Arsenic, fluorine ?

Anyway, why not scrub the controller nicely with Dettol ?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
You are right man. I found this:

PlayStation palmar hidradenitis

PlayStation Skin Disorder Is a Real Disease

Only a 12 year old girl was a victim and now, it appears you are as well. Do you continuously rub yours hands on the controller?

Try using a custom controller for ps3 from thrustmaster and see if your condition recurrs. You can also try playing on an xbox 360 from your friends or relatives. See if that controller has any effect on your hands.

Try these as well:

Thrustmaster F1 wireless Ferrari F60 Limited Edition (Red)

Thrustmaster 3 in 1 Dual Trigger (Black)

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
it looks like its an allergy...

does it happen after playing the PS3 controller @home or all PS3 controllers?

do search for rubber cover for the controllers...& wash hands with soap after playing (everytime)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Yes, that is due to some component in the plastic which you are hyper sensitive too. Not the fault of the PS3 or you...!

Suggestion:
Wear light gloves, or buy surgical latex gloves. Immediately rinse your hands in Dettol once you are done playing. Do not play without a layer of protection in between.

rchi84

In the zone
You have my sympathies dude. I shudder to think what my life would be like, if I developed an allergy to my keyboard or controller!

Top Bottom