PS3 Price Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldy

The Dark lord
UK PS3 Price Cut and New 40GB Model Today?

We'll be very surprised if Sony doesn't drop the price of the Playstation 3 sometime soon. The rumors are all but confirmed, and Sony itself has given it's traditional form of confirmation – an official denial.

UK gadgeteers Pocket Lint are reporting that the existing 60GB PS3 price will drop to £370 ($750) and that a new 40GB "core" pack will be released for £300 ($610), which will drop the frills found in the Value Pack (two games, two controllers). The smaller model will also lose half of its four USB ports and the backwards compatibility chip which lets you play older Playstation games

The announcement date? Today. Pocket Lint's source said: "We are currently under strict NDA, however that NDA runs out in the next 48 hours".

Source : wired.com

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
30k is still too high.AFAIK X-Box 360 is 25k for premium & 20k for the core unit.

utsav

damn busy...
30k is a lot for me too :D

i can spend max 10k for a console becoz they r not worth the value.for each game we hav to pay around 2.5k which is ridiculous

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I was getting original Xbox 360 for Rs28,000 in my area.The vendor does not even know which version of 360 he's selling.

utsav

damn busy...
^^ one of my local vendors got shocked when i asked him that the hdd which he is selling is SATA 1 or SATA 2.He replied "yeh sata 2 kab aa gaya,mujhe to yeh pata hai ki yeh hard disk sata hai":D

i got Xbox for 23k from singapore.
but 30k for PS3-just tooo much.

yup local vendors are so dumb.
when i asked my local reseller about the sys reqs of spiderman 3 he said ' 256 MB ram,win xp aur P4 pe chal jaayegi".
does any ..i mean any new game run at these specs?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Yup long time ago vendors used to tell me that a Geforce 5200 was the best video card available.Now i know that there are even better than Quadroplex.
:D

abtom said:
yup local vendors are so dumb.
when i asked my local reseller about the sys reqs of spiderman 3 he said ' 256 MB ram,win xp aur P4 pe chal jaayegi".
does any ..i mean any new game run at these specs?
LOL.The place where i live i is the capital of rural India.But even here the pirates have given up selling new pc games because they just do not run on neone's pc.They now know better about new games then ur vendor.

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
abtom said:
Harvik-u got any game console?
An Xbox 360 which lies dusted.
I am more of a pc gamer.But I have Halo 3.
I regularly updated its firmware till i gave up on the hassel.

how's halo 3?
even my xbox 360 is of no use.
no gud gamez.
and who wud connect all the wires and all that stuff.
turn on the pc and get gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom