Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

the game seems a lot like spiderman web of shadows...not anything special here..its repetitive & kind of boring after some time.

Actually,the game is quite fun but as you progress you feel you're doing the same thing.
I'd recommend this game to everyone but don't expect too much out of it.

Davidboon

In the zone
I am playing the game , the game play is nice with lots of blood and gore but the graphics sucks , i am getting 30-35 frames without v sync and everything at lowest and a resolution of 1440*900 with my 9800GT .
so is that any bug ? or its normal ?

^
I beleive you're pretty messed up. You should be able to play at highest settings with full AA a on 1440x900. Which OS are you using?
I'm on Windows 7 and have a 8800GTS 512MB. I can max the game out and even turn Vsync on and always get 35+ FPS.

Davidboon

In the zone
@sunny i am using windows vista Sp2 , i never cross the 35 frame limit except in case of wall running . It might also be that the game works well on windows 7.

x3060

A LOTR fan
i will play it tomorrow :) . so far with the game videos and player videos am totally satisfied ...now lets check it out personally :)

amitash

Intel OCer
Im loving the game :D
It does tend to get a little repetetive after a while but thats a prob with all open world games...atleast in this you can unlock more powers and combos and do the side missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom