proper way of searching in the forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Most of the time i post a topic other users gives me a link.... & i find that the question is allrady been answared....... so the comon the advice is to search before posting...... i tryed to search in the forum.... but cant find them..... so i want to know the proper way of searching in the forum.....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well buddy if u feast ur eyes up on the forum....yea right where there's all the login and stuff written.....there's also a search button....well just click on it and just type in the correct keywords for ur seacrh and possibly find some relevant things to ur query :wink:

it might not exactly display the accurate results but will be somewhere close enough :D

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
a lot of guys , new and old faced the above problem . many threads written on it too . u can find the answers here . oops , well i'll just try to give it to you .

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10598&start=0&PHPSESSID=28a4cdaee551615217b5c9a047bf24e8

was another one which dealt with the same issue , can't find it . got the above one after 5 mins of diggin

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
well u gotta make sure u type in the right keywords and keep digging thru the results...sometimes the threads u want might b very old and will take sometime 2 find...

once u become a regular here, u will tend 2 remember certain threads and u can find them more easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom