Problem (pc randomly rebooting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajesh345

Youngling
sir. For past -2 years my seondarypc was working fine .but now its random rebooting

so did the following
Removed all unwanted connectors and tried booting. still rebooted in few minutes
2 removed. RAM modules -no 3 veal sound

cleaned the pc. with blower and removed dusts and applied fresh TIM still same issue

4 to confirm its not emperor issue I tried smps from my main system. still issue

mystsconfig is

e5700
gigabythe lga755 socket

can I confirm its bird issue

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Might be faulty RAM
May be there are few "BLOATED" capacitors on MobO.

Try using other RAM modules/running memtest.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Most probably faulty RAM module(s) or faulty memory controller.
Use RAM from friend's PC and test to be sure of the reason.

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
checked SMPS , RAM , Luckly M.B is under warrenty (~purchased on 2010 Feb ) , will give to Nearest ASUS service center for repair

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Send the board for RMA.
But its a gigabyte board. Why are you saying that you will send the board to asus service center? lol.

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
Send the board for RMA.
But its a gigabyte board. Why are you saying that you will send the board to asus service center? lol.

Sry its not the PC in my signature , problem is with my fathers pc

Asus P5KPL-AM/PS , sry i should have made it clear

When contacted the dealer they told me to take the Board to Asus Authroized service center place in person (location of Asus service center -Around -3 hrs journey from home place ) ,

rosx4uj

Broken In
Same issue was with my Laptop HP Compaq 6316 tu. I have put it on repairing in a shop. They said Heating problem.

After a week I got laptop back, But still the same issue. It got reboot in 10-15 min. :oops:

niz04

Journeyman
If there is no beep sound you should clean the processor fan or full pc this happen to me with my pentium 4 processor

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
no beep sound can be also caused due to loose memory model contact - anyway, untill/unless OP needs this thread will remain closed - if Op needs he can PM any mod to re-open this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom