Prince of Persia Next-Gen Reviewed !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
IGN just released the review of the PS3 version of the game.... and its an epic 9.3/10.... now thats W00t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :) To be frank I was in doubt over this new game with its changed gameplay mechanisms and characters with the brand new artistic design and graphics considering how much I loved the POP trilogy on PC !!!! Now, my doubts are shattered and I will eagerly awaiting for the PC version !!!! Hopefully they will not mess up the PC version.

READ THE REVIEW HERE

*img241.imageshack.us/img241/7274/80533324eg3.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
At first I felt a bit cheated with the new prince & a revamped storyline but after watching a few gameplay videos I was anxiously awaiting it. Now this is one more reason to get the game. It's been pushed to Dec 12 for the PC. :(

hahahari

In the zone
Late is better than never. A willing to wait it out. Have seven games in the lineup ;)*digi2.notlong.com
*digi1.notlong.com
*gdxd.notlong.com
*gdxdrt.notlong.com

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Cool. Heck, even if they have had rated it a 1.5, I would have still bought it. Once a Prince, always a Prince.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Don't contradict me, I isn't the one who gets games and puts them on the shelves without ever installing and playing them.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Did anyone read the whole review? It looks like the reviewer has apparently fallen in love with Elika. His whole first page has more of Elika mentioned in it then the actual game elements. :D

Check out one of his quotes:

If Elika were just a little bit more real or I was just a tad more insane, I'd marry her.

And who or rather why on earth would anyone name a donkey as Farah?

This is a must have title for next month.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Who cares about the girl? I'm already pissed about 'new' artistic design and then a girl on my tail like a monkey.. wtf

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well if it's connected to the story then yes she is to care about. Just like Farah in POP: Sands of Time. Her subtle interactions with the prince were just hilarious & very interesting. If they have given the same feel then it would be great. I don't like the whole mommy-will-hold-your-hand thing of the game but still it would be wise to see how it would actually pin in the game.

As for the 'artistic' design, it's a bold move. Have you played XIII? If no then that was a pretty good title from Ubisoft as well. That was the first time I believe Ubisoft had experimented with cell-shading for graphical presentation. It seemed very innovative. I have seen a large number of high definition videos of this prince & trust me it looks spectacular. We are so bonded with the old prince that a change would just kill it. Let's just give it a try, shall we? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom