Prince Of Persia {Fan Club}

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrash_metal

In the zone
U mean after the vazier ..... the level called .... smthing "mental releam" or sorts ?? thats there even if you dont get all the upgrades !! and also I dont think theres an alternate ending ... check the game movie files .... theres no such file which shows us another ending like in WW !

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nothing has been mentioned by Ubisoft Montreal "officially" atleast about it's future installments.You can feast on it's next-generation clone which would be Assasin's Creed which is due later on this year & is being worked on by the same team.The videos of Assasin's Creed look awesomely promising.

its not a clone , u piece of ......... , its their next big project ......its their next-gen game ............ its the next big thing ......... and its made by the team that made Sands of Time ......... so , there u go ........ enjoi .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Look you stupid POS,The game is similar on the lines of POP.If you check the demo videos then all those moves & acrobatic stunts are adopted in a similar fashion to what Prince of Persia is right now.If you check even the speed kill feature seems to forming a part of it.Now when I said clone,I meant on the lines of gameplay & not in terms of graphics.:mad:

And oh just before I leave don't foolishly rant comments which you are not aware about or you'll find yourself in world of trouble.

haha ......... lol ........ u kid ..... dont get angry ...... am cool right now ......

I dont care to explain anything to u ...... cuz u know very little what am talkin' about ........... so - u happy , me happy ...... goodbye .

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
rahul_becks23 said:
haha ......... lol ........ u kid ..... dont get angry ...... am cool right now ......

I dont care to explain anything to u ...... cuz u know very little what am talkin' about ........... so - u happy , me happy ...... goodbye .
When you try making a point, dont make it literally a point (.) lol :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
QwertyManiac said:
When you try making a point, dont make it literally a point (.) lol :D
Done,the next time remind me where the point was again.;)

@Rahul:No hard feelings dude.If you want to make joking comments then atleast add a smiley to it so that we get the "(.)" across.:D

hehe ........ just enjoi dude ......... am not that type of guy that will start a nonsense conversation with anyone .......... instead i just have fun in the forum and talk about stuff ( cool stuff ) ...... thats it ...... so , here u go .... :)
and have fun ..........n enjoi ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom