Prince Of Persia {Fan Club}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker

Padawan
i don't think u hv to fight the darkprince in the real world.....u first kill the vizier & then go into the mental realm & start attacking the dark prince...the dark prince does not attack u

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
*img147.imageshack.us/img147/6408/pop321js7.th.jpg *img145.imageshack.us/img145/2531/pop37po9.th.jpg

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
^^no dude....c
first after u defeat the vizier,after the cinematic, the dark prince appears in the real world....u attack him to make the sun set<<ur 2nd screenshot is frm hre>> and after the sun has completely set, u enter the mental realm

:arrow: as i had not got all the life upgrades....i cannot confirm this,but i still don't think the prince has to fight the darkprince....
:arrow: can u post any screenshots wherein the dark prince actually attacks the prince??

doom_marine

Journeyman
Yes that looks just like what you said, the dark prince appears and when you atack him we go into the next world, i really doubt te game will have an alternate ending since this is the end of the trilogy

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I played pop:sot and pop:2t and now downloading pop:ww. Download twice thru http but damaged. Now downloading thru torrents. 3 days passed and 44% done. Will take 1 more week. :))

Last edited:
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Chirag said:
I played pop:sot and pop:2t and now downloading pop:ww. Download twice thru http but damaged. Now download thru torrents. 3 days passed and 44% done. Will take 1 more week. :))
Chirag Downloading game is illlegal Buy it If u want to play
Dont even think abt downloading Buy Buy Buy
:lol: :mad: ..........................

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Played the first 2. I am a big fan of Prince. Not played the last one. I m not sure that it will run on my config. PC. I have 845 M/B PC. With 512 ram.

i THOUGHT that the story is ended. Is it true? How Sad.... :-(

K

krazyfrog

Got my copy of The Two Thrones for my PS2. Very exited about it. Can't wait to play it. Hope it's just as good (or better) as Warrior Within, which was awesome. Btw, does anyone knows whether having game saves for warrior within on memory card for PS2 unlocks extra content on two thrones? (like having game saves for NFS:U2 on memory card gives you extra cash in NFS:MW)

K

krazyfrog

Finally completed 'Two Thrones' today on, 'hard' mode with all 6 life upgrades. And it just took 4 days! :D
Best part is that i didn't have to refer to any walkthrough as the game was very easy. This game is pretty short compared to warrior within which took me 3 weeks to complete! (maybe because it was my first POP game and i wasn't used to it). Now i can finally start playing God of War. :)

aj27july

Journeyman
Prince of persia warrior within was better than t2t

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom