Prince Of Persia {Fan Club}

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Well... You guyz are making me to complete WW fast and start playing T2T fast..I've completed POPSOT, now playing WW and T2T is in QUEUE :)

I think T2T is the best game because it has
* Superior gameplay from Warrior Within and coll moves
* Good story line(Although I've played only half,I've enjoyed it) like SOT..

It is kinda mixture of Story from sot and gameplay from WW...So love the game..

Last edited:

shashank4u

Youngling
i ve only played pop t2t and its was really awesome,adventurous,

तिलिस्म चमत्कारि wonderful.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Prince of Persia Rival Swords PSP shots and trailer finally leap into view

They say good things come to those who wait. Presumably, Prince of Persia Rival Swords will turn out rather special then because we've been waiting for a while. Originally expected before Christmas, Ubisoft's title has suffered a series of delays, the latest of which sees it scheduled to swing into the shops this April.

We're not convinced the above date is any more stable than the precarious platforms the Prince makes a habit of standing on but we'll take the arrival of a gameplay trailer (click 'Watch It!' below to download) and a modest set of screenshots as an indication that the title may be nearing completion.

Certainly, the quality of the footage and the shots would suggest this is the case. Whether or not it's been worth the wait is another matter, of course. We'll endeavour to let you know as soon as we get to grips with review code.

click

finally some details and screens on this game.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
this is Prince of Persia {fan club} so i post this Prince of Persia Rival Swords PSP shots and trailer ok if i find some thing new about PC version then post

Asia Laurenne

Right off the assembly line
Hey! Anybody played Prince of Persia, the Two Thrones with only a mouse and keyboard?! I need help on how that's done! It seems like some moves are impossible without a damn joypad. Anyone who knows how, or has done it, please email me!!!

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i was playing with my gamepad . but i cant find any problems :-S i now play with my k/b and mouse Still cant find any problems

Shloeb

In the zone
I have completed all the 3 games. AWESOME SERIES!!!!
They will launch a new game of pop. But it will not be based on the sands of time series they started. It will be totally different.

chicha

High without substance...
i fell in love with the prince when i was in 4th 5th std.
the balck and white one.
then pop3d then sot. Have not played the rest of the series yet.
But soon will.

Please tell me the story upto SOT. Did not follow when i played. :(

gannu_rox

In the zone
Play it urself n find out... Its d 1st game in d trilogy... Tellin u the story spoils everythin, M tellin u...

So play it n find out fer urself....

cyborg47

Technomancer
max_demon said:
yeah it is best tell me abt alter ending

Ending? u'll fight the dark prince and go to some wierd places and Farah wakes u up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom