Preview + Feedback [March 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Even after so many bad bad previews of Digit's March issue i had to keep a stone on my heart and pick up the March issue from the news stand only for the Tried and Tested section, the Computer Science Lectures and the curiosity to know who won the Digit CTC...

i did not read any article yet but all the articles seems to b waste except the You 2.0 article and the winner of CTC will be announced in the next months mag...

for me the Street Smart article was utterly a waste coz have been reading about it in this forum from a long time... the only thing which made me happy was the page in Community section were a post of mine has been printed over there that's it...

I'd rather you read the articles, and then gave us feedback. This would help us make the content better. I hope you'll come back and post after you read the articles. Check out the Digital Life articles, and the Monitor and MFD tests as well.

hot zubs

live life king like...
@Anorion
great work man... it wil help us a lot...

I'd rather you read the articles, and then gave us feedback. This would help us make the content better. I hope you'll come back and post after you read the articles. Check out the Digital Life articles, and the Monitor and MFD tests as well.

surely will come back after reading the articles...

SGS_001

Broken In
This is the feedback around LCDMonitor Test of Mar2010, which has tested BenQ, Acer, ASUS, etc. but states "NEG & AOC just couldn't get us products before our deadline".

As per this Mar2010 Test, few models of BenQ comes out as a clear winner... And the previous tests done last year (I think within the last 6 months) had AOC2230FM as one of the recommended monitor.

It would have been helpful if the Mar2010 test atleast tried to compare the winner with previous winner (if that is not part of the current round but is still relevant in the current market -- which makes sense as long as it has been tested by Digit in the past), so that we get to know the real winner -- irrespective of whether Digit is testing that now or not...

Hope this will be taken in the right spirits and helpful recommendations provided, with proper "apple to apple" comparison.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
One complaint, in my issue the Tips and Tricks section is attached reverse.
Yes, the whole section, not one or two pages.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

And, tell me who do I blame...why such short game reviews. Half page for Bioshock!!! R u crazy??!!!

Either restart SKOAR or give proper game reviews or JUST STOP giving it.
Ya, I still prefer ur review, but u r compelling me for searching other options.

swood

Broken In
major defects in mag and fasttrack.several pages stuck together in mag and resulted in minor damage while i tried to seperate them.
in the fasttrack pages 49-64 were printed upside down.
sent mail to help@td on sat 6th march and no reply so far.request you to
look into the matter.-thanx

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got the mag yesterday .... the DVD contents are not so great ( or at-least to me ).

BTW, the mag and the fast track quality is great ... I actually liked the cover page of the Fast track :p

medmonster

Broken In
DVD problem

hi..n i'm new to digit,n i'm having some problem running your dvd's on my Thinkpad M processor,
(MATSHITA-DVD ),acctully one dvd is workin fine n other one just show nothin when i open my dvd drive.
n sorry for posting question here as i'm new here.
waiting for a early reply.

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
there is mistake in index it says" HAM radio on PG 012" and when i go to PG 12 there is a article about the shoe spa

actually I was thinking to do ham course next months when i saw in the index there is review on HAM i got excited but after reading it
I Am very disappointed with digit

----------------------------------------------
my father is reading digit from 98 and because of him I started reading it and because of us my little sister also started reading digit!!

insaneYLN

In the zone
The LCD Monitor Test helped me a lot especially when it came to advising a few friends & relatives on purchasing a new LCD monitor.

The only bit missing were products from AOC & Dell :C_surprised:

Though the reasons for not having them are mentioned in the article, it would have provided a wider array of choice ;-)

Keep up the great work Digit Team

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom