Preview + Feedback June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddhan

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I don't know how to get the registration key for PDFZilla, one of the licensed software of June 2009. Key file may missing in PDFZilla folder of DVD.

Buddhan.S

channabasanna

In the zone
Hi All,

Those who have subscribed the magazine, have you got this month copy of Digit. I feel so bad, that the magazine is already in the news stands, while being a subscriber i haven received :( my copy yet. I am waiting to try Windows 7 RC using Sun Virtual Box or any such tool.

Krow

Crowman
^^^ Not yet received. I feel like subscribing from the newsstand!

But I guess I'm still better off saving 400 bucks on a subscription! Lol... Plus it makes me feel more loyal too! You rule DIGIT!

swood

Broken In
@Anorion .... how do v track our subscribed copies ??? ... plz do start email service abt copies dispached & its details ......

it was an old service which was discontinued .......

yes i second this motion,please email us the details.
i got my copy only today but it was an agonising wait
without any details

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Bought the issue today! It was a top notch issue. It's even better than your 7th anniversary issue. The two fast tracks came at the right moment as I was seeking them. Thanks for the Fast Track to Tech Careers.. :)

This time even the cardboard was solid enough to save it from damage.

As for the magazine... you have brought out an excellent issue this month...I love you Digit I love you....

At last I would say it was a VFM issue.... :) Please continue the excellent work... :)

EDIT: No doubt.. the contents of the mag and fast tracks were great but I didn't find your DVD contents good this time. Except for the RC1 others were not a taste for many people. The multimedia contents were boring too. :( I think the best softwares and games Digit gave was in the December 2007 issue in those 5 DVDs. I hope this December Digit doesn't disappoint us...

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
WTH is my copy gonna reach me??? Man! This wait is agonising!

@ ax3
Agreed. Digit on 01.06.09 = (Digit LATE)*9999999999999999999999999!!!

I'd be the happiest subscriber of DIGIT if only I cn get it on time. I cld the Ofc and they told me that my copy was posted on the 2nd of June!!! WTH??? Hw the HECK m I supposed 2 get my SUBSCRIBED copy on the 1st??????

channabasanna

In the zone
Atlast i got my Digit magazine of this month today.

@ax3
Even i am thinking the same. Come on yaar its like we being their subscribers have no respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom