[Preview + Feedback] June 2007 Anniversary Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadal27

Broken In
Re: What The Hell Is Going

Devrathnd said:
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING. I AM FED UP WITH THIS. ITS 12TH OF JUNE AND NOT YET RECIEVED MY ISSUE.

You had sent me a mail regarding the delay in the sending of the mag.

I WANT TO KNOW THE **** WHY IT IS HAPPENING

This is giving much more problem because the content is great and testing my patience:confused: :confused: :x :x :x :!: :!: :mad: :mad:

I want the answer and reason for this

Testing 'our' patience........!

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
It seems we're getting a lot of complaints regarding the Don DVD - we're looking into that right now. Regarding the Wikipedia pack, I'm getting in touch with Webaroo and hopefully we'll have a solution for that problem soon.

One more thing: any cases where the DVD works on a DVD player but not on a PC or vice versa?

Last edited:

Sourabh

Laptoping
@fatbeing: Well technically at my end, the DVD isn't detected on the laptop and desktop. The DVD player detects it, plays the intro video and just hangs saying bad disc.

Please update if there would be replacements given for the movie DVD, I am sure the current disc I've received is faulty. And this is very annoying, to be honest.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Gr8 magzine but some mistakes the card coming from ATi is not X2900 its HD 290 and so on .. Why TD gives award to western digital. hdd I own 1.5 Tb space including Segate Westerndigital all are sata 2 but I wont agree that WD deserve this :p It sucks in terms of spedd .. Plz refer online review :) Why u gave Don? Are we movie bufs :p ? Btw thanks a ton for the Linux tuts :) I would appreciated if u would have given Open Suse inplace of Don :) None the less gr8 magz.Keep up guys :) Good reviews :)

nihu

Broken In
Though I still not have received my subscribe copy, but by reading posts of so many people I afraid whether I will receive working DVD's or not ?:confused:

sumedhmumbai

Right off the assembly line
Finally got the DON dvd to work on my friends samsung...my philips refused to play

i feel T series could not cope with the large order they received from digit...

*www.webaroo.com/index for more packages
and help @ *www.webaroo.com/help ....still not working :|

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
not The Magazine As Well As The Fastrack Is Good
The Cd Contents R Just For Showing

But Dvd Is Good

Don Sux

prashantrana

Right off the assembly line
DON DVD not working, I do not have a DVD player but tried it on 3 different dvd drives (Laptop/Comp) and its not working ..... I tried make an ISO .... it started giving me read errors after 30-35% .... also I tried to copy the DVD to hard disk using cmd>xcopy mode could only copy 6.5 GB out of 7.59 GB rest could not be copied due to errors (and I could not play it from the hard disk also) ..

So what is happening .....

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
If you're having problems with the Don DVD, send an e-mail to help at jasubhai dot com for a replacement.

For those who are having problems with the Webaroo Wikipedia Pack, send your problems to support at webaroo dot com - they'll help you out.

medpal

Medic on Call!!
My DON dvd is not working on desktop / laptop / DVD player.

have sent a complaint mail to helpline let me see what happens.

qams

Terminator 202
Kiran_tech_mania said:
There is problem in playing the "DON" DVD. In my case, it didn't play for 3 tries. 4th try was successful. So guys, just try some more times if you are facing the problem with DON DVD. It might work.

I tried 12-13 times on my New ASUS DRW-1608P3S.
and 5 times on LiteON DVD writer 1693s.

Guys Dont' try more than that Otherwise you will damage your New or Old DVD writer or Combo
:mad:

It's all fault of T-series Company. I don't trust T-series at all because of its products quality is below standard level. this company earn money because of cheapest products and people want cheapest things.
and by the way DON DVD is mass-production specially for digit.
So guys u can't expect quality for 10-20Rs. movie DVD.

I can remember year 2000 to 2002, because i lost my Creative CD Drive (3200 Rs.) with remote and a Samsung CD Drive(2100Rs.) Because of chip-digit's Sagarika CD, Sagarika made bad quality CD at that time, and now S.M.E.I is in same boat.
I can play S.M.E.I 's Terminator 2 DVD with no hassle but its DATA DVD takes time to copy, takes time to read,takes time to Recognize.
I can praise Computer@Home magazine's CD at that time because that media run so smoothly and i haven't seen such media so far.

Last edited:

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Hope admin read my pov Why Wd ... 3 platters on 250 and 320 still they gave that punk the Best Buy and Silver Buy :mad: simply you all are so experienced and still do silly mistakes .. I read a lot of magz but Digit content wont let me buy those one sided Magz :mad: Can u tell me can I get ma Don replaced and how ? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom