I have Yolks not Brains!
is it true that Digit published this:

Code:
Intel High-end Motherboard -> Foxconn 975X7AB-8EkRS2H Price-> Rs 10,750
Intel Mid-range Motherboard -> Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Price-> Rs 16,000

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
My DVD was faulty. Ubuntu didn't run.
Its so frustrating.. I paid rs 320 just for the new Ubuntu distro .And the very part was inaccesssible.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Siddhartha_t69 said:
My DVD was faulty. Ubuntu didn't run.
Its so frustrating.. I paid rs 320 just for the new Ubuntu distro .And the very part was inaccesssible.
Rs 320?

Sourabh

Laptoping
Shashwat Pant said:
I did'nt received my Email reply yet :no: Eh.. Emailed them abt Don :( but they aren't showing any life :p

Wait a while longer, I got my reply in a couple of days. Have to ship them the faulty DVD, before they could send me another (hopefully) working one.

applegrew

Broken In
U did it once again DIGIT. You gave us another corrupted DVD! :mad:

Ubuntu has 71 files corrupted (one of them is aptitude).

Now after installing Ubuntu and downloading the lot of updates when my system got messed up and started giving segmentation faults, I tested your DVD and yup no less, no more but straight 71 files were corrupted. Now I am downloading Ubuntu myslef.

Why does this happen time and again in Digit?:confused:

---
I forgot to add. My DVD wasn't damaged and other files were Ok. So, I think the fault was in the master copy.

upendra_gp

In the zone
After waiting for a longtime our paperwallah finally handed over me the copy and told me that it was late 'cause he didn't receive it on time. Well I was very happy then. I immediately opened the package and put the Don DVD in the player but no luck. It was playing in hyper slow motion! Then I inserted my DVD in DVD-Writer and later in DVD-ROM of my pc but no luck! The other two DVD's worked fine. I have sent a mail to Digit Lets see what happens!
How many people have got the Don DVD to work?

nihu

Broken In
Sorry! This is not feedback for Digit June issue!

Sir,
My friend dfordigit has a problem regarding this forum.He has wrote to you but his problem is still unsolved.

He can logon to this forum but he can't post anything in this forum.When he tries to write something following error occurs:

"dfordigit, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

His password is write otherwise he can not logon. Account of him already activated & previously he has posted many posts.You may check & do needful in this matter.

THANK YOU.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My all DVD'S including DON DVD are working pefectly.

Digit ki bhul hona mushkil hi nahin na mumkin hai!

In future also you may conti giving MOVIE'S DVD'S but One movie DVD is not enough I expect two!

THANKS A LOT.

KEEP IT UP!

Last edited:

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
hsnayvid said:
and i still haven't recieved my issue!
waiting.............................

same here. i called them a few days ago and they said that they dispatched the mag through post on 13th as i complained once for receiveing mags very late through courier. now god knows how they can think that indian postal service is quicker than courier services. and the post date (13th june) is also noticeable; if they start dispatching issues on 2nd week, how can we expect them timely? :(

Anniversary Special

PC World to provide Full software worth more than Rs.39000/- in July as a part of their First Anniversary

Here is a list as per the June issue:

Email Tracker Pro - Rs.1350/-
Home Bookkeeping - Rs.1350/-
One Click Backup - Rs.2000/-
Audio Sixpac - Rs.1700/-
Personal Photo Manager Deluxe - Rs.1800/-
CADopia 6 - Rs.11250/-
WinRAR - Rs.2250/-
Video to Flash Converter - Rs.2700/-
ActivePDF DocConverter - Rs.14625/-

Total - Rs.39025/-

+

Net 4 Phonewala - Rs.100/-

Now, this is called as a Special Issue

shreyadr

Journeyman
shreyadr said:
I ALREADY HAVE MAILED DIGIT TEAM AS PER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS FOR FAULTY DL DVD TWICE BUT NO REPLY FROM THEM EXCEPT AUTOMATED REPLY.:mad::mad::mad:

WHY SHOULD I PAY 125/- PER MONTH IF THEY R DISTRIBUTING DL DVD EVERY MONTH FROM NOW ON AND WHICH MAY NOT WORK IN MY DVD WRITTER ?
SURELY I AM NOT GOING TO RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i have received another DL dvd as a replacement of the 1st one but even that too is not recongnising by my sony dvd writter. :confused:
is there any way it can be recongnise by my dvd writter:rolleyes:

src2206

In the zone
PC World to provide Full software worth more than Rs.39000/- in July as a part of their First Anniversary

Here is a list as per the June issue:

Email Tracker Pro - Rs.1350/-
Home Bookkeeping - Rs.1350/-
One Click Backup - Rs.2000/-
Audio Sixpac - Rs.1700/-
Personal Photo Manager Deluxe - Rs.1800/-
CADopia 6 - Rs.11250/-
WinRAR - Rs.2250/-
Video to Flash Converter - Rs.2700/-
ActivePDF DocConverter - Rs.14625/-

Total - Rs.39025/-

+