Preview & Feedback [February 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ well actually around a week. Some of reviews and comparos left to read. And couple things.

Sandy bridge comparo is not usefull as some major bug has been discovered.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
u r a great reader.... I have to keep every new issue on the shelf after buying, for a few days, until I finish reading the previous one ;)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
these issues I am reading quite fast..Dvd's take some time..I also have preserved every issue from October '08

the October 2008 issue is byfar the best issue I have ever read. December 08 comes a close 2nd.

Nishant

Broken In
I m reading digit from the time it was called Chip. As with every good thing, digit is loosing quality. I dont know what it is but i do not find it at the same level as it was during the jasubhai's days. Please come back to your original quality digit. please.

toofan

Technomancer
I m reading digit from the time it was called Chip. As with every good thing, digit is loosing quality. I dont know what it is but i do not find it at the same level as it was during the jasubhai's days. Please come back to your original quality digit. please.

Nishant:

I too have the same feeling about digit. But after much thinking I come to the following conclusion

At starting Dec 2007( first issue i read). I was totally a newbie in the world of Computing. Yes I know how to work on MS office but for me computing world was only MS Office. and some games.

But after reading the digit I was just addicted to it. You will not believe next month I went to the newspaper stand twice daily for 20 days. Then go the jan issue. It was starting of a new world/knowledge bank for me. So much to learn and find.

But as I developed myself more and more with the help of digit, The forthcoming articles no longer left Much interesting for me. I had learnt internet beyond Yahoo messanger, yahoo mail. I had found google and using it effectively.

So I started complaining that Digit is getting boring, its standard is not as past. But actually I had raised myself with the help of digit.

My cousin who started reading digit whenever comes to my house is fully addicted to it. As he has to learn/know many things. I found him crazy to the limits I was.

And also some business man/thinking ruling the digit has discouraged me from buying it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom