[Preview+Feedback] Digit October Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
HAHA!! I remembered this time!!!

As usual, this is the Preview AND feedback thread!

Digital Passion

The Final Frontier
Billions of dollars spent on space research might not have taken us any further than our own Moon. But all that's about to change... Let's take a look at how research in this field not only helps us travel to distant planets, but also improves things right here on Earth

The Third Dimension
When was the last time you saw an innovation in the field of displays? It's the same, boring CRTs and LCDs. Right? Actually researchers are working on technologies that will banish 2D from our lives forever!

The Ace Spy Guy
A young collegian from Jaipur does India proud with his numerous spy software creations, the most popular being AceSpy

Towards Terabytes
Physics challenges the future of the hard drive industry, but manufacturers have foreseen it all. Here's an in-depth look at the technologies that will let you own a terabyte hard disk for your PC as early as next year

Portables With Panache
Not too long ago, any laptop was a style statement. But today, only a few have that flaunt value. Presenting the sexiest and most stylish laptops available today. Time to flaunt.

Precious Phones
Cell phones are now a fashion statement, and have packed in more features than ever before. We look at some of the phones that are vying for your attention and money!

Geek Dreams
HTC Universal

Visual Explanation
What is Google Earth

30 Days With...
...The Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman Phone

Digital Tools

Search, Ads, and More >>
Ever wonder what the 'More' link above Google's search box is for? We'll tell you

Tips & Tricks
Windows Movie Maker 2
Adobe Premiere
Flash MX 2004
30 minutes Expert: Multiple Desktops In Windows XP
30 minutes Expert: Using The Redaction Add-In For Word 2003

Old Way, Tech Way
Normal Radio v/s Internet Radio

Agent 001
Go, Back Up! - A hard disk can crash anytime. You know that. And backing up meant either buying a spare hard disk or burning tons of CDs... until now. Enter then now-affordable DVD-Writer

Personalfn.com
money saved is money earned. Personalfn.com shows you how to make the most of your finances

Tech Nightmares
Windows Installation

Digital Business

Adding Words To Your Business
Advertising doesn't always need to be in-your-face and graphic. As we found out, a quiet text box can be just as effective

Work With Me, Here!
Working together, whether you are in the same office or separated by continents, can be be a challenge. Presenting the software that can ease the burden...

Trend
No Shooting

Face Off
Are Non-branded PCs Better Than Branded Ones?

Careers In IT And ITES
If you have the requisite skill set, a viable meaningful and high paying job in the IT or ITES sector is yours for the taking

Digital Leisure

Striking The Right Key
Improve your typing safety and performance—use ergonomically designed keyboards and mice

The Concert's Begun
Music is no longer confined to your PC or stereo system—it can now follow you wherever you go, courtesy portable digital audio players. We test 40 of the latest MP3 players...

Travel Special
Globetrotting Online - Plan your entire trip—business or pleasure—online, from the comfort of your chair!

Tech Critique
Reviewed:
Knights Of the Old Republic 2
FIFA 2006 (Demo)
VietCong 2 (Demo)

Fast Track To Digital Entertainment

All this and much, much more of course...

kato

Karthiksn
looking forward to the tips and tricks section for windows movie maker(atleast can make out wat it does) and flash mx 2004.And wanna see wats in the digital entertainment fast track.Will get it from stand by 2nd coz i got exam tommorow.I like the contents alltogather though

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
MY digit patron code is not working again this month and I will have to call the customer service for the third consecutive month to get that checked.

THe Digit in PDF is the same as previous month, noc change....The August and September Issues are not there at all.

Some trial software is marked as Freeware or Free eg: Visual Pro Books is a 90 day evaluation

tuxfan

Technomancer
Quite a good issue. Lots in there to read. Change in editors is showing its impact now :) I was in 2 minds whether to renew my subscription or not. I will send in the cheque on Monday ;). 2 attempts to renew with credit card has failed :(

But we need to have at least the DVD inlay cover with the subscriber issue. If not the case, at least send in that piece of paper!! That surely won't create logistics problems! :|

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
tuxfan said:
Quite a good issue. Lots in there to read. Change in editors is showing its impact now :) I was in 2 minds whether to renew my subscription or not. I will send in the cheque on Monday ;). 2 attempts to renew with credit card has failed :(

But we need to have at least the DVD inlay cover with the subscriber issue. If not the case, at least send in that piece of paper!! That surely won't create logistics problems! :|

Thats right and I am not subscribing just because of the same reason of the paper inlay thing not being given.

D

Digitall Charisma

No doubt the issue was astounding! But all ye digit guys dissappointed me in one article - the Windows Vista review. Just trying to spend time in one of friend's place I came upon the review of Vista by PCQuest. And u have to admit they devoted 3-4 pages on it. Surely you guys can do something better than that. C'mon.........

D

deadman

At least the Mag COVER ever
still to ead the mag
brought it 23 min ago

Retro

Journeyman
This month was awsome, certainly better than the past 4-6 months issues. I don't find any considerable difference in the paper quality though.

I've always wondered, why is it that subscribers always get the book around 6th of a month while newstands get it before the 1st. Seriously, you should give some importance to Subs too.

Retro

Journeyman
This month was awsome, certainly better than the past 4-6 months issues. I don't find any considerable difference in the paper quality though.

I've always wondered, why is it that subscribers always get the book around 6th of a month while newstands get it before the 1st. Seriously, you should give some importance to Subs too.

rentacoder

Broken In
october was really great.only gripe i have is that your sinpurl links NEVER work.so be kind and PLEASE provide original links from now on.PLEASE.

D

deadman

^^yeah it didn't worked this time tooooooooooooooo

this is unproff.

deadman is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom